EAxis House of Phail: December 2009

(1/6) > >>

Mootilda:
This month's lot is "Teenage Turf - 2BR 2BA" from the Teen Style Stuff lot bin.

Lot edges have been flattened.  I've packaged the flattened lot and attached it here.  Main download requires Teen Style Stuff.  If you don't have TSS, then that download will work with Pets EP or later, which will give you the building structure, but not all of the furniture.  If you don't have Pets or later (EPs through OFB), use the base-game rebuild, which is missing the raised living room.

Rules, cut and pasted from last month:

1. No CC.  Please indicate expansion and stuff packs so people who wish to download your lot know what to expect.  Pictures are required, either available for download, on a slideshow, or posted in this thread.

2. By entering this challenge, you agree to take constructive criticism.  If you wish to judge someone else's entry, you should be respectful but honest.

3. Your lot does not have to be Awesomespec, although it is encouraged.

4. You may move internal walls and add external walls but you may NOT move original external walls.

5. Lots may be furnished, unfurnished, or partially furnished.  You can even upload both furnished and unfurnished versions.

Monthly rules:

6. Bonus points if you can keep the two porches.

7. Bonus points if you can keep the raised living room, or add it back in to the base-game lot.

Erry:
The tree in the front yard could be a bonus rule?

J. M. Pescado:
Quote from: Erry on 2009 December 08, 02:49:37

The tree in the front yard could be a bonus rule?
I doubt a scrawny tree in the front yard represents a permanent enough structure that it would realistically be even considered in any kind of renovation. I mean, this is the Internet. No two people here therefore do not have an axe. That tree is toast.

Erry:
That's why there's a question mark, because I don't expect it to be that big of a change to the structure of the lot.

J. M. Pescado:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page