EAxis House of Phail: September 2009

(1/14) > >>

Liveangel:
This month we are going to pimp out 104 Riverbend Road, rebuilt in Base-game Starter. I replaced the umbrella with the expensive sculpture because they are both 2x2 decorative items.

On with the pictures:

Rules, cut and pasted from last month:

1. No CC.  Please indicate stuff packs so people who wish to download your lot know what to expect.  Pictures are required, either available for download, on a slideshow, or posted in this thread.

2. By entering this challenge, you agree to take constructive criticism.  If you wish to judge someone else's entry, you should be respectful but honest.

3. Your lot does not have to be Awesomespec, although it is encouraged.

4. You may move internal walls and add external walls but you may NOT move original external walls.

5. Lots may be furnished, unfurnished, or partially furnished.  You can even upload both furnished and unfurnished versions.

Monthly rules:

1. Leave the palm tree in its spot.

2. The pond must remain intact. It may be expanded, but NOT made smaller.

Prosthetics:
This is going to be fun. Not. I'll start today. :]

MadameUgly:
Rule question:

Can you change the external walls as long as you don't (re)move them?  Specifically, replace sections with greenhouse wall?

jolrei:
I think it has been a generally accepted practice that one may change the nature of the walls, provided that the original footprint of the house is not altered.  A greenhouse wall is still a wall.  A wall with a door or windows in it is still a wall. 

MadameUgly:
Quote from: jolrei on 2009 September 03, 18:40:25

I think it has been a generally accepted practice that one may change the nature of the walls, provided that the original footprint of the house is not altered.  A greenhouse wall is still a wall.  A wall with a door or windows in it is still a wall. 

That's what I thought, just wanted to double check.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page