More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 02:12:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  The Sims Exchange
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Sims Exchange  (Read 3863 times)
aya_alexa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
The Sims Exchange
« on: 2010 January 10, 12:52:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, i would like to ask. Is there a way to download items from the exchange without joining the Sims 3 site? I saw something I liked and I wanted to download it sadly i don't have an account and I can't register either. Help will be appreciated.   Wink
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: The Sims Exchange
« Reply #1 on: 2010 January 10, 13:40:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15330.0.html

However, it requires that you be non-stupid in order to use this. Since you seem very stupid, and will likely spam nonsense, I am going to warn you in advance that if you ask any further questions about this matter, I'm going to can you. That means no retarded questions like "How do I use this", "What is Greasemonkey", blah, blah, blah. Get it? Good.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
aya_alexa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 January 10, 13:50:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even though you insulted me, Im still saying thank you for the link  Cheesy
LVRugger
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 January 10, 17:50:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How is the truth insulting? You would have found the information you were looking for by simply searching or scanning the forum. If you can't manage a simple search then you probably won't be able to manage downloading and installing custom software.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 January 10, 18:10:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, given that it has no idea what "Greasemonkey" is, it probably would not have found the right keywords to search for the item in question. However, now that it knows that it exists, I imagine it will now fail to use it. But that's not our problem anymore.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
aya_alexa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 January 11, 03:14:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My brain didn't think of searching the forums, but even though it did I didn't know the right keywords to search. Oh and don't worry i managed to do everything right.  Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: