More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 17, 19:16:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Engagement/Proposal Option Gone
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Engagement/Proposal Option Gone  (Read 4723 times)
sleighill
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Engagement/Proposal Option Gone
« on: 2006 June 28, 00:01:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi...and thanks for any help in advance...

I can get a sim to move in...but it's "commonlaw" from there on...my get engaged/proposal has vanished. 

Any ideas?...

Thanks, sleighill - sgil@cinci.rr.com Huh
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
Re: Engagement/Proposal Option Gone
« Reply #1 on: 2006 June 28, 00:03:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

none...  except...  the one time I had this happen, it turned out that one of the sims was already engaged to someone else, so is it just one particular couple, or all sims?
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 June 28, 01:33:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

do you have the inteenimator? That can cause it to not be available- they must have a "commited relationship" first.

Also, did you check to see that their relationship score is high enough for the interaction in the first place? They don't need to be as close to "move in."

skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 June 28, 03:20:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2nd the Inteen thing....sometimes I still forget that I need to get them into committed relationships first before I can do the engaged thing and I've played with Inteen in for a long time.

If you don't play with Inteen though, you might want to check and see if you have any hacks in that could be causing a conflict b/c it sure sounds like something has gone buggy.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 June 28, 17:08:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
sleighill
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 June 28, 17:51:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then that's the last time I bother with the InTeen!  I wub kitties!
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 June 28, 17:54:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Poo' wittle kitten..... *sniffles*

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 June 28, 18:08:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And that kitty in the bottom corner is just so damn sad-looking, innit?

I love them all too.  My cat is big and fat and lazy.  Although she's an attention whore in the most annoying bestest way possible.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 June 28, 18:09:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The kitten in corner makes me wish I wasn't allergic to kittens.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2006 June 28, 18:18:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kittens are only good for chasing mice away. That... and looking cute. Once they turn into big fat lazy solitary creatures they aren't that nice.

Anyone else wondering if the InTeen will actually kill kittens when the new EP arrives? Hehe. It would be pretty hilarious if Jase actually built that feature in as sort of an easter egg-type joke. Tongue

Also... if you bother to use the InTeen, you really should RTFM as it is quite a complex mod and has a plethora of features that should all be described in the manual anyways. Buyer beware! You have no one to blame except yourself. That's a #1 pet peeve with the InTeen that people just download it and stick it in without bothering to read the manual, or search for answers to their questions where they got the mod, that I'm sure has been answered several times over. If you're using the InTeen, expect to have a whole lot of changes involved with teens and relationshippy type interactions.

Ste

neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 June 28, 19:04:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kittens are only good for chasing mice away. That... and looking cute. Once they turn into big fat lazy solitary creatures they aren't that nice.

My cat is neither fat nor lazy nor not-nice. All my kitties have been nice, in fact, whether or not they're also fat and lazy, and they are NOT solitary. That is a really crappy myth about cats. Angry

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
Orikes
Knuckleheaded Knob

Spifftastically Fantabulous!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 June 28, 19:23:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My cat is neither fat nor lazy nor not-nice. All my kitties have been nice, in fact, whether or not they're also fat and lazy, and they are NOT solitary. That is a really crappy myth about cats. Angry

Yeah... I've seen solitary, non-nice cats before, but I've also seen plenty of cats that couldn't get enough of being around people. Of my current cats, the older one is incredibly sweet wiht me, while the younger (and fatter cat) wants attention and love from everyone. The 'porch cat' that I occasionally feed is incredibly sweet and affectionate whenever I'm out on the porch.

Of course, it all depends on taste. Some people are cat people, some people are dog people, some people... would rather not have to deal with other life forms. Wink

Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 June 28, 21:55:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else wondering if the InTeen will actually kill kittens when the new EP arrives? Hehe. It would be pretty hilarious if Jase actually built that feature in as sort of an easter egg-type joke. Tongue
Ste

Actually, I'm betting on Pescado building something in to one of his hacks that if it finds the InTeen it will kill a kitten...  wouldn't put it past him!
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2006 June 28, 21:58:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ste

Cheesy

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: