More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 06:49:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  How do I tormented sim?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How do I tormented sim?  (Read 5927 times)
PirateFaafy
Horrible Halfwit

INTJ and a bouble

View Profile
How do I tormented sim?
« on: 2008 November 24, 00:46:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recently noticed that one of my child Sims had the want to "Torment" another Sim. Does anyone know how this might be accomplished? Just make fun of them or something and make them cry? Unfortunately, the want fled before I could test this, and the only other child in the household was a future-crush and she was nice. I didn't see the actual option "torment" anywhere; perhaps it has a relationship requirement (i.e. negative)...?

So has anyone ever tormented someone? I only saw it after I installed AL, and it came with a lot of new interactions...

I will fuck up your face in Denmark! COME! you also seem to be a flock of crapped nerds! COME! [...] That one goes to all of those retarrds that pretend to be a non-fag and yet suck my balls
Yaakovashoshana
Blathering Buffoon

Renaissance Cowgirl

View Profile
Re: How do I tormented sim?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 November 24, 00:57:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Torment can be found under the "Fight" menu and is a Child/teen to Child/teen social. To quote the Prima Guide:

"If Sim B accepts, the Sims enjoy a ranging chase and back-and-forth tormenting, giving as good as they're getting. Both Sims gain Fun in addition to any Social and relationship increases and small Energy depletion.

"If Sim B rejects, however, they won't see anything good natured about it and the interaction ends here with lots of hurt feelings. The higher a Sims's Nice/Grouchy personality, the more likely they'll cry."

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable.
PirateFaafy
Horrible Halfwit

INTJ and a bouble

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 November 24, 01:33:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Torment can be found under the "Fight" menu and is a Child/teen to Child/teen social. To quote the Prima Guide:

"If Sim B accepts, the Sims enjoy a ranging chase and back-and-forth tormenting, giving as good as they're getting. Both Sims gain Fun in addition to any Social and relationship increases and small Energy depletion.

"If Sim B rejects, however, they won't see anything good natured about it and the interaction ends here with lots of hurt feelings. The higher a Sims's Nice/Grouchy personality, the more likely they'll cry."

Oooh-hoo! Do want. The unholy Goop-spawn in my game will have fun with this one.

I will fuck up your face in Denmark! COME! you also seem to be a flock of crapped nerds! COME! [...] That one goes to all of those retarrds that pretend to be a non-fag and yet suck my balls
aubreylaraine
Corpulent Cretin

not a morning person

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 November 24, 04:24:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i believe children can torment toddlers too. the girl from the ottomas rolled it for tommy the moment i dropped them onto a lot.

opportunity may knock once, but temptation will bang on your door forever.
infj
those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2008 November 24, 04:36:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooh, I want to see it get rejected.  I've tried it a few times, but all of sim children and teens are mean little shits this time around and they love it.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 November 24, 17:46:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i believe children can torment toddlers too. the girl from the ottomas rolled it for tommy the moment i dropped them onto a lot.
Sure that's not Tease? I have a girl who is a teen now and who is a regular little bitch. She's just barely considered mean by sim standards, but she certainly acts on it. She teased her little sister relentlessly when they were child and toddler. Now she torments. Luckily, the little sister likes it. Masochist.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
aubreylaraine
Corpulent Cretin

not a morning person

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 November 24, 18:35:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sure that's not Tease? I have a girl who is a teen now and who is a regular little bitch. She's just barely considered mean by sim standards, but she certainly acts on it. She teased her little sister relentlessly when they were child and toddler. Now she torments. Luckily, the little sister likes it. Masochist.

i'm sure you're right. it's the only family i've played with children in it and i'm just remembering wrong. i forgot you could tease also.  obviously, i need to play more.

infj
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 November 24, 19:08:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am slightly disturbed by the clearly evil demon child in aubreylaraine's avatar (and not just because of the "sign" the child is making to ward off the good).  I approve (for what it's worth).  I think it's the greenish lighting that gives it that "horror movie" aspect.  Nice.

Also, the thread title is entirely bothersome.  It grates.  I thought I'd mention that.  The grammar police are obviously investigating more serious grammar murders and rapes.

Tribulatio proxima est
aubreylaraine
Corpulent Cretin

not a morning person

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 November 25, 03:37:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am slightly disturbed by the clearly evil demon child in aubreylaraine's avatar (and not just because of the "sign" the child is making to ward off the good).  I approve (for what it's worth).  I think it's the greenish lighting that gives it that "horror movie" aspect.  Nice.

thank you. it's my darling four year old niece last winter, hence the weird lighting. out of the five of them she's actually the sweetest and most even tempered Cheesy. i was thinking about changing her out for her brother, the real evil demon child, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

infj
PirateFaafy
Horrible Halfwit

INTJ and a bouble

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 November 25, 12:31:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, the thread title is entirely bothersome.  It grates.  I thought I'd mention that.  The grammar police are obviously investigating more serious grammar murders and rapes.

That was intentional, good sir.

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 November 25, 14:30:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, right.  Obviously a gap in my learnings then.  Carry on.

Tribulatio proxima est
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: