More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 10:45:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  I need flea powder!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I need flea powder!  (Read 12107 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Re: I need flea powder!
« Reply #25 on: 2008 January 28, 19:43:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Croiduire, have you tried without any hacks in game? I'd almost wonder if it wasn't a borked-up torrent.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 January 29, 00:55:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These are all the same error. They do not correspond to any known product. Once again, I place the blame squarely on tight pants.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
croiduire
Malodorous Moron

INTP

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 January 29, 15:06:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These are all the same error. They do not correspond to any known product. Once again, I place the blame squarely on tight pants.

Nope, the real blame is USER stupidity and total lameness. I found my problem. Somehow when I updated Risky WooHoo the Tuning file got moved instead of deleted.  Embarrassed

Comforting, really...I know I can be an idiot, but none of the hackers whose stuff I use is anything less than brilliant. So while it's humbling to have made (and have to own up to!) such a dumb mistake, it's reassuring to know my confidence was not misplaced!

Thanks for all your help, everyone.  Kiss

The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.
   Guards! Guards! (Terry Pratchett)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 January 29, 15:08:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...do I even want to KNOW why a "Woohoo" hack has ANYTHING to do with a BCON that purely configures ANIMALS?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
croiduire
Malodorous Moron

INTP

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 January 29, 15:10:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...do I even want to KNOW why a "Woohoo" hack has ANYTHING to do with a BCON that purely configures ANIMALS?

Ask Ste. I've been trying very very hard NOT to go there... Cheesy

The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.
   Guards! Guards! (Terry Pratchett)
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: