More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 09:59:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Tai-chi weirdness
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Tai-chi weirdness  (Read 2217 times)
Elvie
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Tai-chi weirdness
« on: 2007 December 09, 13:06:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Sim maxed the body skill via tai-chi. The memory icon shows a yellow box with a red arrow that looks like Pescado's magic wand.

Is this normal, or bad?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Tai-chi weirdness
« Reply #1 on: 2007 December 09, 13:52:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Normal...maybe. The Tai-Chi controller probably either lacks its own graphic, thus producing an image of a yellow placeholder box, or it does not specify a graphic correctly, causing a random object on the lot to be pictured instead. Try it again and see if it still produces a yellow box on a different lot. If not, then that would be bad.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
Re: Tai-chi weirdness
« Reply #2 on: 2007 December 09, 14:01:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get that graphic quite often while slap dancing.  I don't remember seeing it during tai chi, but I may have and don't remember.  I know both have graphics -- it's not a consistent substitution.  But when it subsitutes, it's always that yellow box (the old lot debugger).

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: