More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 20, 02:37:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  OK what to do now
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: OK what to do now  (Read 4075 times)
Meek_Monkey
Feckless Fool

View Profile
OK what to do now
« on: 2006 March 18, 05:11:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi all I have a problem and was wondering what to do next as my toddlers and children are now got lifetime wants I have removed my downloads folder and put it on D: drive and samething baby grew up to toddler had lifetime want to be a top in crime. Quit the game I also moved saved sims to D: drive and left the downloads there loaded up again and same thing again quit the game need some help please.  Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry Undecided Undecided Undecided
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: OK what to do now
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 18, 05:14:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When this happened in my Email challenge family, Pescado told me it was a BFBVFS.  I ended up restarting the game, but it wasn't the only thing that was going on.  I really hope you don't have to do the same thing.
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 March 18, 05:47:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you use the age sims cheat or some other method of aging them up besides the standard? One of mine ended up with something besides 'grow up' as a child because I'd moved her around a lot and was trying to make her the right amount older than her sister without really doing it properly.

The insim has the option to replace the 'grow up' aspiration and also to set age (shoulda used that, I shoulda, but I got impatient) which would fix yours I believe, but wouldn't fix the neighborhood if you're set for a BFBVFS. Hopefully it's just an aging/aspiration glitch. I do think there are a couple since NL and worse in OFB. Is it all toddlers and children, or just a couple of them?

Unsouper
Meek_Monkey
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 March 18, 05:53:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No I have not been using any thing to age them exept for the insim when the baby takes a long time to age and it is starting to look like it is every one in the hood. Some of the children that I have not played since OFB have not lifetime wants but the kids that have growen up since OFB have lifetime wants and so have the toddlers too.
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 March 18, 06:27:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How many character files do you have in that hood?

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
Meek_Monkey
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 March 18, 06:31:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is only 512 character files in that hood.
Meek_Monkey
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 March 18, 15:45:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I might have to start this hood all over again.  Cry Sad  As the first clue was that all of my college sims had their wants slots missing and now the toddlers and children have lifetime wants. I hope if I restore the hood to the last back I made before I started to play OFB in that hood I wonder if it would make a differance at all.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: