Woohoo LTW Fix

<< < (2/10) > >>

Ness:
Does it also fix the exploit of public woohoo with a previous partner counts again?  Two woohoos for one memory?  It's a nice little exploit, but it would also be nice to have more of a challenge.

RainbowTigress:
This sounds like a dangerous situation.  I have not observed it myself, but I have several sims in my older Pleasantview who have achieved this LTW.  I need to go see if they actually received the proper memories for them.  :P

Gwill:
I didn't even know there was a separate memory for this, but I would have been disturbed to find it in a toddler.

J. M. Pescado:
Quote from: ness on 2006 December 06, 19:55:29

Does it also fix the exploit of public woohoo with a previous partner counts again?  Two woohoos for one memory?  It's a nice little exploit, but it would also be nice to have more of a challenge.
No, that's a seperate, unrelated issue, one that doesn't have an obvious method of resolution in TS2.

syberspunk:
Quote from: J. M. Pescado on 2006 December 07, 01:17:29

Quote from: ness on 2006 December 06, 19:55:29

No, that's a seperate, unrelated issue, one that doesn't have an obvious method of resolution in TS2.

Well... how about adjusting the BHAV that count's the memories, and then store the nID of the other sim, either in an array, or just have 20 locals declared... then while iterating through the memories, make sure that each nID is unique. If it a new id, push onto the array or store in a local, then iterate and compare subsequent ids to those already in the array or already stored in locals, if new then push/store, else ignore and loop. Doable?

I think the same thing gets exploited with 20 best friends and with the influence meter. I'm pretty sure I had a sim fall out of friendship once with a sim... and then regain that friendship, causing their influence meter to expand. :P

If this is doable, you could probably also modify the check for businesses, so they actually have to be unique business lot ids.

Ste

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page