More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 22:04:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  How to make Sims have nightmares?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How to make Sims have nightmares?  (Read 15953 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: How to make Sims have nightmares?
« Reply #25 on: 2005 December 15, 09:18:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I the only one whose sims don't have bladder accidents?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2005 December 15, 09:23:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Basically you just don't like anything having to pee, including yourself!   I hope when you die you take your place at God's right hand then you can help him make humans MkII who don't have all these inconvenient things to see to Cheesy

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 December 15, 09:24:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Basically you just don't like anything having to pee, including yourself!   I hope when you die you take your place at God's right hand then you can help him make humans MkII who don't have all these inconvenient things to see to Cheesy
Actually, I just don't pee myself like you people apparently do often. Probably because I pee drain cleaner.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 December 15, 10:34:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No. The only accident I've ever had happen when was a guest got out of a hottub into what turned out to be a part of the room he couldn't get out of, and since I forgot he was even on the lot, he had an embarassing accident everyone else knew about even though they were downstairs. That was more than a year ago, now!

eaglezero
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 December 15, 11:39:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine don't. But I bet they will when I actually start to play my email lot.

One time, I allowed my mother to play the sims (she wanted to know what it was all about) ... and ever since then, the sims has been known to her as "that game where people pee on the floor a lot." She was ... inept at sim management.

"If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it."
- WC Fields
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 December 16, 21:32:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope.  I'm a good sim mommy.  My sims are always happy go lucky, with full stomachs and empty bladders and sweet smelling arm pits.  Even my toddlers rarely have accidents.  The only thing is that sometimes with all that peeing, eating and washing, they tend to get cranky about being bored.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 December 17, 09:59:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only thing is that sometimes with all that peeing, eating and washing, they tend to get cranky about being bored.
And that's why you need Flamingo Kicking, the Sport of Kings.

IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 December 17, 11:46:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've noticed that....in my first E-Mail lot, Sim Pescado was always having nightmares, even though he wasn't red aspirationally. But he was really low in bladder (go figure, huh) and something else.

Prostate trouble, maybe?  Cheesy

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: