More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 09:25:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Creating Oppritunities
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Creating Oppritunities  (Read 4043 times)
FireDrake
Blathering Buffoon

It seems that they all died...

View Profile
Creating Oppritunities
« on: 2010 May 11, 17:25:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey,

I recently made my own world for the Sims 3, and was wondering if it is possible to create oppritunities for it. Kind of like the opp. you can find in China or France, where there is a form of storyline to them. That's pretty much it.

Thanks!

"Birds, flowers, sun...Hawaii does not exist. It's a myth...like tough liberals, or the Canadian army."
You should click on this.
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Creating Oppritunities
« Reply #1 on: 2010 May 11, 20:43:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Create a what?

FireDrake
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 May 12, 00:42:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like, when you go on an adventure, it gives your sim something to do. Like, go explore tomb x and locate object z. I want to know if it's possible to create things like that. Also known as opportunities. 

"Birds, flowers, sun...Hawaii does not exist. It's a myth...like tough liberals, or the Canadian army."
Turd Ferguson
Blathering Buffoon

Solving mysteries in a van

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 May 12, 01:18:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He wants to create Opportunities, the things you get on occaision like the "stay after hours at work for a bonus" or "bring in a plate of cookies."

"There's a deep-seated paranoia that Americans have about not being Americans or something." - Billy Joel

"The problem with this country is that old fucks vote. We got shit to do, old folks don't, the only thing they have to do is judge you and vote." - Doug Stanhope
FireDrake
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 May 12, 01:41:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes! Thank you. I was pretty sure I was explaining it well enough, but that seems to be what I was getting at. Is this possible?

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 May 12, 08:43:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but it won't be easy. And I have no idea how.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
FireDrake
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 May 12, 12:07:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oof, from the big man himself! Alright, thanks Pes. And others who helped too lol.

The_Goddess
Garrulous Gimp

You know how to whistle, don't you?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 May 12, 14:30:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The game makes opportunities no matter what neighborhood you play in.  All the same work opportunities (like, ‘Read this book to advance…') will be in your CAW world; all of your general neighborhood opportunities (like, ‘fix town halls pipes…') will be in your world.  However, what I think Pescado is saying he has no idea about, is creating your own custom opportunities.  Setting up your own scenarios and adventures is not advisable to a beginner.
FireDrake
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 May 12, 15:31:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The game makes opportunities no matter what neighborhood you play in.  All the same work opportunities (like, ‘Read this book to advance…') will be in your CAW world; all of your general neighborhood opportunities (like, ‘fix town halls pipes…') will be in your world.  However, what I think Pescado is saying he has no idea about, is creating your own custom opportunities.  Setting up your own scenarios and adventures is not advisable to a beginner.
Ahh, okay. That's what I was hoping to be able to do. I'd try poking around, but I'm too lazy and I'd probably break something haha...
Ah well, maybe another time then.

Thanks Goddess!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: