More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 05, 13:52:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540273 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Recent Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

on: Today at 02:49:32 
Started by J. M. Pescado - Last post by ScaryRob
This doesn't prevent legitimately blocked doors from being blocked, it only stops doors from being blocked by things that aren't physical objects or shouldn't otherwise block the door according to their object flag, like staircase endtiles, ceiling lights, etc.

That explains your fix, but doesn't add anything to the info you've already provided and doesn't tell me whether there is a difference between your fix and the one at Fairy Forest, which I was hoping you would be able to elaborate on.
I did email the folks over at that site, but they haven't responded.
Yes, I know I could do some testing myself, but since your fix has been working fine for me for a number of years I guess I'll just keep using it - thanks.
(As a "Lot Builder", I strive to use mods that most people have in their game, thus my interest in finding out which of these two fixes might be better, or whether there is even a difference between them.)

on: 2024 May 04, 20:37:03 
Started by J. M. Pescado - Last post by J. M. Pescado
This doesn't prevent legitimately blocked doors from being blocked, it only stops doors from being blocked by things that aren't physical objects or shouldn't otherwise block the door according to their object flag, like staircase endtiles, ceiling lights, etc.

on: 2024 May 04, 08:26:04 
Started by J. M. Pescado - Last post by ScaryRob
What is the difference between this fix and the "Blocked Doors can close" fix at the Fairy Forest website, here: https://www.feenwald.com/en/specials/closedoors.php
?

on: 2024 February 16, 10:00:04 
Started by MaximilianPS - Last post by MaximilianPS
Hello guys  Grin

On Facebook "The Sims 2 Forever!" someone ask me to make a tutorial on how to create a custom Neighborhood, so I made it.
It's been eons from the last time that I've played with TS2 but following this group made me so.... horny 🤣

So, here we are  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Ovtw_xKEE
Please don't judge my English... too harshly, okay?  Tongue

It's awesome to see that MATY still alive. <3

on: 2024 February 15, 05:12:46 
Started by yecatsnz - Last post by witch
I'll deal with the infant stage. Its annoying but I'm sure i'll get used to it. 

Good onya, good luck. Cheesy

on: 2024 February 14, 09:54:12 
Started by yecatsnz - Last post by yecatsnz
I figured as much, regarding the CC. 

I feel like there needs to be a "it's a mirror, make it function like a mirror" button. 

I tried running it through S4S but I have no idea what I'm doing.  Haha.

I'll deal with the infant stage. Its annoying but I'm sure i'll get used to it. 

I was playing the sims 3 apoc challenge, but I got bored, so switched to s4.

on: 2024 February 14, 07:49:51 
Started by yecatsnz - Last post by J. M. Pescado
As is typical of poorly-made, outdated CC, it needs to be manually updated.

on: 2024 February 14, 05:55:21 
Heh, I figured. I have only just started TS4, I was still playing TS3 up until about a year ago. Nice to see you again.

There is a mod that just turns infants back into objects, I tried with the infants but it was such a grind I gave up. https://www.patreon.com/posts/infants-are-80892860

I passed your message on to Pescado, haven't heard back.

on: 2024 February 13, 10:04:05 
Started by yecatsnz - Last post by yecatsnz
There is a mirror with a crack as part of the werewolf gamepack.  

I will check out the modguard page.  

Also, I was super annoyed at the added INFANT stage.  BOOOOOO.  Now I have to have a bassinette, a crib and a toddler bed?  

(I dunno if its obvious, but I have no idea how to access my other account from eons ago - Yecats.)

on: 2024 February 13, 00:05:03 
I've just noticed a mirror with a big crack on it, I'll' have to check out what else they do. I've passed your nessage along.

If you haven't heard, there's a virus active in the sims mods. If you haven't heard about it, go to Twisted Mexi's "ModGuard" page.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10