More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 15:52:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Does this make sense?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Does this make sense?  (Read 117170 times)
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Does this make sense?
« Reply #200 on: 2005 November 08, 01:18:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

According to what Rentech said on that post, any user who is moderated will receive an email that they are now on moderated status and will have Moderated user as their title.  Neither of these have happened.  Yet my posts which I made 2 days ago still haven't shown up.  Does that not sound like moderation?
it sounds like it to me

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2005 November 08, 04:14:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rentechd flat out lies in her next response to me:

In the PM I sent you for your original request to have your account deleted I did tell you you were placed on read only.
If yuo had bothered to make the entire response public nstead of editing it then you and others would have already known this and you would not have had to ask about it again.

And I somehow forgot that she replied to me originally?  Considering I only have 2 pm slots, I have to delete messages every time I post to her, you'd think I'd remember having to delete the first response to send my second request.

I have done nothing but straight cut and pastes from her responses, no editing whatsoever except to chop where she has quoted me.  I think she's gotten me confused with reggikko.  Wouldn't be the first time she's confused me with somebody else.

<insert witty comment here>
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2005 November 08, 04:21:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rentechd flat out lies in her next response to me:

In the PM I sent you for your original request to have your account deleted I did tell you you were placed on read only.
If yuo had bothered to make the entire response public nstead of editing it then you and others would have already known this and you would not have had to ask about it again.

And I somehow forgot that she replied to me originally?  Considering I only have 2 pm slots, I have to delete messages every time I post to her, you'd think I'd remember having to delete the first response to send my second request.

I have done nothing but straight cut and pastes from her responses, no editing whatsoever except to chop where she has quoted me.  I think she's gotten me confused with reggikko.  Wouldn't be the first time she's confused me with somebody else.

it's called twisting the tale to make you sound lik the villain

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2005 November 08, 04:23:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey if it was going on in the forum I could almost understand it, but she's lying to the very person she didn't send the message to!

My head hurts.

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2005 November 08, 04:34:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, at this point I don't think she knows her head from the whole in her ass. If she wasn't such a bitch I might actually feel sorry for her. Tongue

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2005 November 08, 08:41:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Vecki, it must be me she's thinking of. I almost also wrote her back, too,  citing her own "rules" and letting her know I had broken none of her rules and therefore should not be put on read-only status. Then I decided it would be a waste of my time since apparently none of us have access to Rentech-world, where reality changes on a minute-by-minute basis. So, what it boils down to is that after 90 days our accounts will be deleted. Geez.

And, yeah, I said I was going to let the matter drop, but it pisses me off.  Y'all have no idea how much I censor myself when I write about this.  Shocked
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: 2005 November 08, 09:41:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well they probably don't get many visitors there.  The list of people currently online is generated in a confusing way and does not represent people who are actively viewing the site at the time.

I think what happens is one or both of two things:  When you set up your account you can choose how long to stay logged in for before the system sees you as logged out.  I think most of us set that as "forever" as it's fairly harmless on a site that isn't handling your money, and saves having to log in again.

Also on most forum s/w you can set the who's online list to show people who were last active in the last 5 mins, 30 mins, 60 mins or no time cutoff.   That could mean the list might show everyone who ever logged in.

Yes they still have some attractive stuff on the site, but not so much so that they would have more users online than MTS2 itself!!!

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Hairfish
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2005 November 08, 22:38:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...the double standard that sexual related things are 'bad' and must hidden but violence is just fine to display in the open.

I couldn't agree more.

"Guns don't kill people. Nipples kill people!"  Huh
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2005 November 08, 22:41:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...the double standard that sexual related things are 'bad' and must hidden but violence is just fine to display in the open.

I couldn't agree more.

"Guns don't kill people. Nipples kill people!"  Huh

thanks for the warning that Nipples are now considered deadly

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2005 November 08, 23:07:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't you see Austin Powers? Of course they're deadly!
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: 2005 November 08, 23:21:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks for the warning that Nipples are now considered deadly

I'll take my chances.

* Hook volunteers as a test subject.  Cheesy

Hook

If some is good and more is better, then too much ought to be just about right.
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 2005 November 09, 00:19:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheeky Hook!!  Wink

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2005 November 09, 01:21:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

nah I cant stand Austin Powers

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 2005 November 09, 03:09:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL!  Good one Brynne.
mishymoto
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 2005 November 09, 04:13:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DawnRider wrote this in TJ's good-bye thread --
"A bit hypocritical to go to the bother of a sweet speech, do you not think? It obviously a joke you make and must make this site sadder then if you just left with your mouth shut. Leaving a site that allowed everyone your downloads, and seemed to have treated you very decently and go moving to a site that spends more time bashing this one then doing anything creative. Why be nice when you obviously enjoy and think this bashing is true and your going supports it. It is obvious your message is all false and snide.

Some of us have come to really want and love your mods so taking them to a site where access is not granted unless you are known to the owner and liked by the owner and willing to bash another site for no other reason then its fun for you to do so is an unkind thing to do to many of your fans."

I found this funny because I had no problem accessing this site and I am not known by the owner nor am I probably liked!  Some people don't understand sarcasm and jokes and that is so sad for them.  Of course theisz had the perfect response before Rentech locked the thread even though there was no name calling, but I guess the truth hurts.  Everything was nice in that thread until DawnRider had to open their mouth and start the screaming.  So typical of the hypocrisy at that site.

Oh well, glad I found JM and TJ here so there's no need for VS in my bookmarks.  And yes, nipples do kill people -- well, at least they kill fembots!

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~ Sir Winston Churchill
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2005 November 09, 05:15:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Roll Eyes

This site would have been a ghost town from it's inception if J.M. allowed only those that he liked to be here!  Tongue

What an ill informed, ignorant piece of work DawnRider is!! Obviously he/she has never visited here (it's obviously beneath him/her to do so anyway) and hopefully he/she never gets the urge to do so!

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 2005 November 09, 05:26:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If he/she ever does he/she will probably have garbage cans by the end of the day if he/she acts like that. Just like that capitan somebody or other guy.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 2005 November 09, 06:39:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Roll Eyes

This site would have been a ghost town from it's inception if J.M. allowed only those that he liked to be here!  Tongue

What an ill informed, ignorant piece of work DawnRider is!! Obviously he/she has never visited here (it's obviously beneath him/her to do so anyway) and hopefully he/she never gets the urge to do so!
Hmm 1604 members and he only allows those he Knows and likes here well if that were the case I suppose about 1600 of us  give or take should be  exiting stage left right about  now Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 2005 November 10, 02:58:05 by Bangelnuts » Logged

tsrynolds
Blathering Buffoon

No, really, fuck this shit!

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2005 November 09, 07:31:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DawnRider wrote this in TJ's good-bye thread --
"A bit hypocritical to go to the bother of a sweet speech, do you not think? It obviously a joke you make and must make this site sadder then if you just left with your mouth shut. Leaving a site that allowed everyone your downloads, and seemed to have treated you very decently and go moving to a site that spends more time bashing this one then doing anything creative. Why be nice when you obviously enjoy and think this bashing is true and your going supports it. It is obvious your message is all false and snide.

Some of us have come to really want and love your mods so taking them to a site where access is not granted unless you are known to the owner and liked by the owner and willing to bash another site for no other reason then its fun for you to do so is an unkind thing to do to many of your fans."

That must be some awfully good Kool-aid they're whipping up over there. Roll Eyes

I as well had no problems reaching this site so I think thats a lot of talking out the ass over there or is it out of their servers.

OY!
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 2005 November 09, 09:24:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ass??.......Servers???.......yeah, same thing LOL

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2005 November 10, 02:47:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I decided to send Rentech a PM and ask her about why my contributor access was taken away as well as why I couldn't post and what happened with my rep.  Here's what I wrote followed by her response.

Quote from: Rentechd
Quote from: rainbow
Can you please explain to me what happened to my Contributor access? Why was the thread removed with my Toddler hair? I can't even delete my Elder undies from my own thread. And why didn't my post on Nov 5 ever show up? Why was my reputation adjusted so that it now says I'm not okay? Am I being moderated for some reason? I don't understand why because I haven't broken any rules and I have not been notified that I am on moderation as stated in your policy stated here. I just want to understand what the situation is.

The MATY site demanded that your toddler hair be removed because they currently were hosting your contributions. I don't argue with them as it just causes more problems and more bad posting on their site. We definately do not want to be accused of having posted things that belong on another site.

I did not realize you had an additional post in contributors and apparently they did not either as they did not ask for it to be removed. You shouldbe able to remove your own posts but we can do this for you, and would have had MATY listed requested it also.

Contributor access is granted for people that are not contrbutiing elsewhere and need a place to contribute here. It was created when Pescado allowed people that were not forum owners to post some of their stuff in his forums and then abandoned then when he moved. We did that forum as a way to help out until either he offered room to these people or they found a place on another site. It was not supposed to be a permanent place once they had another place to post so we remove these thinsg when asked. Contributor statis is no longer needed if your not contributing and so it goes back to just a registered user.
Who is MATY?  Is MATY a person?  Who demanded that my stuff be removed?  And let me point out one tiny little fact.  My stuff isn't posted over here.  So where does she get this from???  She totally ignored the rest of my questions too.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 2005 November 10, 02:56:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh. That really pisses me off. Blatant lies! Does she really think you'll buy that?
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2005 November 10, 02:57:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure she's expecting rainbow to re-write her memory and go 'oh yes, now I remember!  I asked Pescado to put my stuff up!  Hang on, it's not on MATY!  Pescado's the villain!  How DARE he not put my stuff up!'

aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 2005 November 10, 03:17:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my god!! If there was any doubt about Rentech's talent for fabrication this is the piece de resistance!!

MokeyHokey
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 2005 November 10, 03:24:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow.  Remind me not to take any of whatever she's on... Shocked
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: