More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 19:30:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Pet to Pet relations
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pet to Pet relations  (Read 4177 times)
trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Pet to Pet relations
« on: 2006 October 20, 22:34:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else noticed pets loosing the relations to other pets in the relationship panel? For some the donīt even show up from the beginning.
Also sims never get to be frieds with there pets. Wishes arenīt satisfied and no icon showing, even if they have a 90/90 relation.
Some strange "best frieds icons" over there heads that i donīt understand.
Must be a hack, any tipps as to witch one? I have MATY hacks only, I think all suposed to be pet-allowed.
« Last Edit: 2006 October 20, 23:43:59 by trudy » Logged
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
Re: Pet to Pet relations
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 21, 00:55:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't noticed any problems. I've got most of the confirmed ok/updated stuff from here installed. Must be something non-awesome.
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 October 21, 00:56:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You might give us a list of what you're playing with, there.

Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 October 21, 05:45:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and the date/time of them, JM updated a few hacks a couple times in one day
cyperangel
Garrulous Gimp

Lipless expert in stupid questions

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 October 21, 07:08:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well, it really depends whether your pet is a dog or a cat. Dogs gets friends (a paw also known as Pack) and best friends (double paw). Towards the first human that the dog gets a really good relationship, it gets master status, which grants bonuses for interactions.
Cats on the other hand also gets friends and best friends, but they dong gain a master relationship, they gain a MINE!! relationship towards the human they are best aquinted with. So dogs gets masters, and cats think they own you...

Pretty much as in real life.

LK: I think the closest thing to a "soft heart" you'll find in JM's possession is the one he ripped out of some hapless fool's chest.
If you google "More Awesome Than You" - you'll find it. Please read the FAQs carefully before posting - their motto is MOAR FIGHT!They are not a snuggly bunc
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 October 21, 09:41:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any suggestions for getting cats to socialize with each other?  I put two dogs in the same family and in no time they were playing with each other.  I created two CAS cats, put them in another family, and they hardly interact with each other at all.  After a whole day they were at about 12/12 with each other.  At this rate I'm never going to see kittens....

Karen
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 October 21, 09:43:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The solution to forcing a sim to interact with anything is always the same: Remove all other options.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 October 21, 11:50:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No nothing unawesome there. And Iīm updating the new stuff every couple of hours ;-)
I have one family where I added one cat and addoptet another. The cats donīt even show up in each others relationships panel, even after playing over a day.
I tried creating a family with two sibling cats. They get a paw symbol. But I have not seen any symbol towards humans. Gess Iīll try adding hacks one by one or something.
trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 October 22, 09:35:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

redownloaded everethink. Musst have missied something, itīs working now. Even if I had to use the JM method to get the cats on each others panel.
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 October 22, 11:08:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Once they are fully trained in playfulness, (scold for random barking at people, praise for initiating play with others) you can command pets to play with each other/other sims.  Also, you can turn on the control pets cheat (boolprop controlpets true) and just make them do it that way. 
trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 October 22, 12:56:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Iīll try the playfullness thing, but I donīt like the conztolling part. Sticking them in a room together seemed more realistic ;-)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: