More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 16:52:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Hacked Diploma?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hacked Diploma?  (Read 16111 times)
Zimaw
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Hacked Diploma?
« on: 2007 August 31, 23:08:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if this in in the right Forum, but whatever.  Christianluv (not sure if the spelling is right) made a hacked diploma which made it possible for adult sims to get the 6 want slots without actually going to college.  Does anyone know where to find this glorious object? 

Hilarious/Offensive website:  www.mutantmessiah.com
B
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Hacked Diploma?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 August 31, 23:23:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe the hack you are looking for is the Counterfeit College Diploma.  It should be on MTS2, but I think the site is down for maintenance right now.  Once it's back up, you should have no trouble finding it.
Pyromaniac
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 August 31, 23:34:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Christianlov retired from MTS2. His hacks can be found here, at the Sims2Graveyard.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 September 01, 00:05:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why are you all pointing to the non-awesome when Pescado's Lot Debugger will do the same thing?

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 September 01, 00:40:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Plus a whole lot more useful stuff too! Wink

Zephyr Zodiac
Zimaw
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 September 01, 02:48:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks guys Smiley 

Hilarious/Offensive website:  www.mutantmessiah.com
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 September 01, 03:11:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And I think you can get fake diplomas for them too.  Two Jeffs had one in his Buyable Rewards, I don't know if it's still there over at his new home.

Zephyr Zodiac
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 September 01, 03:17:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't need FAKE diplomas. The Lot Debugger can set and grant a REAL one that is indistinguishable from the Real Deal, for any CAS sim. It will even generate faked memories of a speed-run college experience, so you can create a CAS sim indistinguishable from a played Uni graduate.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 September 01, 03:21:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shows just how long ago it is since I upgraded any pre-Uni sims!

Zephyr Zodiac
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2007 September 01, 13:28:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the lot debugger, but I haven't upgraded my pre-uni, ex-townie sims at all. They have been played with fairly extensively. Would it cause any problems if I was to do it now?

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 September 01, 13:44:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I shouldn't think so - I did it with sims I'd played right from the beginning, and had no problems.  I just haven't done it in this present hood as I'm aiming for a bit of RLism, and it's a run-down innercity area undergoing refurbishment (Docklands?) so it seemed to me that the parents shouldn't have degrees, but the kids should go to college and there should also, eventually, be an influx of graduates to the area as there is more upmarket housing available.  Meanwhile, my townies get moved in when I feel like it.  The latest family to move in still has one teen roaming the streets, and they live in Cyclonesue's container yard!  (But better, no doubt, than a park bench or a cardboard box....)

Zephyr Zodiac
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2007 September 01, 13:52:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm. I'm gonna upgrade them then. Thanks Zeph.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2007 September 01, 13:57:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can always back-up first, then if you don't like the results, you can go back to how it was.

Zephyr Zodiac
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2007 September 02, 09:56:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Emma, I don't have problems upgrading sims at any time. Most of my playable sims get upgraded purely for the want slots. I don't like being dictated to by wants, so the more there are the more chance there is of randomly fulfilling one or two during the day. My sims start at low job levels too and as I'm not a fanatic about skilling either, that means they don't leap to the top of a career path immediately.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2007 September 02, 11:10:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

all my CAS sims have diplomas and uni memories, thanks to the lot debugger. my servos do, too. i have not run into a single problem thus far, and the extra want slots have definitely resulted in less aspiration failure.

More F than you
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2007 September 02, 13:08:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just use the college adjuster to give them extra want slots if I feel like it.  But this present game, they don't get any extras, but I do give them three more want locks, and I rarely get below green with any of them - once a want is locked it's much easier to fulfil it, so often if it isn't, you're in the middle of getting them to fulfil a want and the idiots re-roll it to something else!

Zephyr Zodiac
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2007 September 03, 08:59:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I upgraded Goopy (Grilled Cheese Sim-didn't mind testing on him Grin) and everything seems to work fine. I have a question though, does it work on plantsim babies that have grown to adult?

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 September 03, 09:06:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dunno, never tried that.  But the College Adjuster should be able to give them the extra want slots.  Since plant-sims can't go to college, the debugger probably can't change that, but I may be wrong - the only time I played Daisy Greenman, I changed both her and Rose back to human, and she grew up normally, except that she had all the talking to plants stuff.

Zephyr Zodiac
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2007 September 03, 21:19:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't need FAKE diplomas. The Lot Debugger can set and grant a REAL one that is indistinguishable from the Real Deal, for any CAS sim. It will even generate faked memories of a speed-run college experience, so you can create a CAS sim indistinguishable from a played Uni graduate.

I have and use the lot debugger, but I still prefer CL's counterfeit diploma, because it allows me to choose the sim's GPA, a feature that is not included in the debugger.

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2007 September 04, 01:48:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the lot debugger, but I haven't upgraded my pre-uni, ex-townie sims at all. They have been played with fairly extensively. Would it cause any problems if I was to do it now?
No. Upgrading Pre-Uni Sims is designed specifically to function for this, as its original intent was specifically to upgrade a pre-Uni-era sim so that it would have Uni attributes, and this was done specifically BECAUSE those sims had been heavily played and you did not want your favorites becoming second-class citizens.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2007 September 04, 05:57:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No. Upgrading Pre-Uni Sims is designed specifically to function for this, as its original intent was specifically to upgrade a pre-Uni-era sim so that it would have Uni attributes, and this was done specifically BECAUSE those sims had been heavily played and you did not want your favorites becoming second-class citizens.

Bit late now, cos I've already done it Cheesy I just want to know about the Plantbabies that have aged to adult. Can you upgrade them?

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2007 September 04, 06:19:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can, yes, but plantbabies aren't really supposed to have that ability.

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2007 September 04, 06:20:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can, yes, but plantbabies aren't really supposed to have that ability.

Okay, so it is a bit cheaty then Cheesy

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2007 September 04, 07:38:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, you can always cure the plantism while they are still toddlers and let them grow up normally and go to college, then turn them back into plantsims if you want.

Zephyr Zodiac
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2007 September 04, 09:23:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Plantrocillin cannot be taken by toddlers, no? Since toddlers skip all other age stages, probably because Maxis wanted to intentionally sabotage going to college with plantsims, there's no normal way to do this.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: