More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 21, 15:40:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Graphics Card
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Graphics Card  (Read 14559 times)
Hegelian
Undead Member

Viva o Acre Livre! Viva a Revolução!

View Profile
Re: Graphics Card
« Reply #25 on: 2005 December 01, 20:33:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And finally—

Unfortunately for me, TS2 doesn't offer 1280x1024 as an option, but it looks surprisingly good at whatever the next lower resolution is--1150x???--I don't have the game open at the moment and I don't remember the exact resolution options. In any event, this isn't issue with CRT monitors.

Doh. This may have been true for the original game, but I've just done a complete re-install of all three packages, and at least with NL 1280x1024 is an option in the video settings--and it sure does look great!   Grin

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." —  Hermann Göring
lindaetterlee
Knuckleheaded Knob

Proud Army Wife. Support us or get the fuck out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2005 December 03, 14:07:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok everyone I have a question i have a geforece 5200fx 256 apg? and my video's are all washed out and yucky on my system almost techno color lol. When i download other's they are the same. What settings can i change to help fix this?

Proud Army Wife of a soldier deployed to IRAQ. Support us or get the fuck out.
I am 25.

Quote from: lindaetterlee
The same thing happened with my Pescado, before this he was a lady's man. Now he is some guy's bitch.
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 December 03, 15:09:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ow, my head hurts.
I have an ATI 9200 and it works ok with smooth edges on most of my lots, though it's the first thing I turn off when things start to slow. I will upgrade my videocard but I think I'll see what damage the EPs do before deciding how much I can spend on it. These prices look ok and all, but last time I decided the one I wanted and it was over $400 (canadian, in store)

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
Hegelian
Undead Member

Viva o Acre Livre! Viva a Revolução!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 December 04, 22:33:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok everyone I have a question i have a geforece 5200fx 256 apg? and my video's are all washed out and yucky on my system almost techno color lol. When i download other's they are the same. What settings can i change to help fix this?

I'm afraid I have no answer for you about this, especially without being able to see what you're describing first-hand. Sorry!

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." —  Hermann Göring
IridescentKerry
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 December 07, 21:11:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheers everyone for all the replies. Gonna be getting a better graphics card 2moro, bearing in mind the suggestions every one made here.
Thanks again. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: