More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 09:01:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  JMP and NL
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: JMP and NL  (Read 39343 times)
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
Re: JMP and NL
« Reply #75 on: 2005 October 15, 22:10:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thought has crossed my mind more than once that perhaps JM is just not that into the sims, anymore. Maybe once he gets NL his interest will be renewed, if that's indeed the case.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2005 October 15, 23:52:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well he does seem to like when sims fight and make enemies and they're certainly is no shortage of that in NL.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2005 October 15, 23:53:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And don't forget the flaming things!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2005 October 16, 01:23:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, that pimply-adolescent theory could hold water. The 6-8 weeks may be the amount of time it takes to save up his allowance to buy the game.
Silly Brynne. If money was really the issue, I'd just increase the subscription fees!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2005 October 16, 01:25:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But that would require me asking my husband to raise my allowance...
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2005 October 16, 04:23:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1373 members, 29.95/mo.

Pesc is livin the sims 2 high life!

He is just pretending not to have nightlife to drag out how long people as paying for the site waiting on fixes!

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2005 October 16, 04:30:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, that pimply-adolescent theory could hold water. The 6-8 weeks may be the amount of time it takes to save up his allowance to buy the game.
Silly Brynne. If money was really the issue, I'd just increase the subscription fees!

That reminds me, I need to pay my renewal fees. Is the special still in effect?
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2005 October 16, 11:56:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Buy one for the price of two, get a second absolutely free?? 

Yeah, I don't remember that one having any kind of expiration date. Smiley

Hook

PS.  Hm.  I remember suggesting that one to Pescado. Maybe that's why I'm a senator, as a kind of punishment. Cheesy

If some is good and more is better, then too much ought to be just about right.
U_Dog_U
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2005 October 16, 12:05:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Buy one for the price of two, get a second absolutely free?? 

Yeah, I don't remember that one having any kind of expiration date. Smiley

Hook

PS.  Hm.  I remember suggesting that one to Pescado. Maybe that's why I'm a senator, as a kind of punishment. Cheesy

Could be. He's probably lost a lot of money because of that special.

Do unto others before they have a chance to do unto you.
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2005 October 16, 12:07:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait a minute. Are you saying you didn't take the lifetime special (paid in advance)?

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2005 October 16, 14:14:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1373 members, 29.95/mo.

Pesc is livin the sims 2 high life!

He is just pretending not to have nightlife to drag out how long people as paying for the site waiting on fixes!

Indeed. That comes to 11,171.35, and even with the expected effects of the one for two for one deal, it still comes to an impressive 11,171.35! Not bad for someone who's probably selling nuclear weapons technology on the side.
U_Dog_U
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2005 October 16, 14:38:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait a minute. Are you saying you didn't take the lifetime special (paid in advance)?

Did you read the fine print on that? It's only good for a sim's lifetime, which is approximately 70 sim days (I think) or about 28 RL hours.

Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2005 October 16, 14:54:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you read the fine print on that? It's only good for a sim's lifetime, which is approximately 70 sim days (I think) or about 28 RL hours.
Actually, I did. The small print says nothing about using aging off, and Inge's Heirloom Cake. It also declares the contract revalid if the sim is resurrected. Plus, I spend far too much time on MATY to do something as time-consuming as playing. Just check the "More Stats" link at the bottom of the home page to find out just how long I've spent here.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
U_Dog_U
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2005 October 16, 15:22:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'd think that someone who makes hacks would be able to spot loopholes like that.

LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2005 October 16, 15:23:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

6 to 8 more weeks,  he said that a month ago.  

He's a sadist I tell you,  he just wants us to beg and cry and call him "more awesome"  until we have satisfied his ego and then maybe he will have mercy on us.   Tongue

But don't hold your breath.    Wink
LK
Terrible Twerp

Humanity can suck my hard drive

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: 2005 October 16, 15:47:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My thinking is that he HAS Nightlife and has been playing it since before it was released.  He's just waiting until we all give up on the concept that he will ever make hacks for it, and then mysteriously put of a gaggle of them. 

http://www.thesporum.net
The First, The Original, The Best
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2005 October 16, 21:31:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have my monthly fees pulled directly out of my checking account as part of my contract. Should I worry?
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2005 October 16, 22:37:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I place my vote on some sort of Secret Project involving either the flaming thing, the furious state, or running people over.
LK
Terrible Twerp

Humanity can suck my hard drive

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: 2005 October 16, 22:50:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have my monthly fees pulled directly out of my checking account as part of my contract. Should I worry?

Only if you suspect JM of being a likely candidate of check fraud.  I'd go ahead and do it, but terminate it if you start to see things pop up like "Weapons-Grade Plutonium-Enriched Ballistic Missiles."

http://www.thesporum.net
The First, The Original, The Best
diamonde
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2005 October 17, 12:58:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I place my vote on some sort of Secret Project involving either the flaming thing, the furious state, or running people over.

I hope it's running people over.  Even without any new animations... add a 'Commit Vehicular Homicide' option to the car menu which calls up the phone list (and maybe a 'random townie' option), the sim drives off and returns after an hour with said unfortunate's urn in their personal inventory.  And one of those happy corner messages.  "Ralph has earned §348 by robbing Kennedy Cox's corpse!"

I don't kill sims much, but I probably would if there was a less passive-aggressive option.  I blame too many comics in those important teenage years.  If I'm going to have a neighbourhood villain, I'd prefer a hand-on psycho to my current option of 'I shall miraculously and instantaneously move you into a small exitless room by the mysterious power of my utter disregard, then become frustrated because I can't get at you to play kicky-bag until you die - when I gain nothing and cry like wuss'.
SciBirg
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2005 October 17, 13:47:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope it's running people over.  Even without any new animations... add a 'Commit Vehicular Homicide' option to the car menu which calls up the phone list (and maybe a 'random townie' option), the sim drives off and returns after an hour with said unfortunate's urn in their personal inventory.  And one of those happy corner messages.  "Ralph has earned §348 by robbing Kennedy Cox's corpse!"

I don't kill sims much, but I probably would if there was a less passive-aggressive option.  I blame too many comics in those important teenage years.  If I'm going to have a neighbourhood villain, I'd prefer a hand-on psycho to my current option of 'I shall miraculously and instantaneously move you into a small exitless room by the mysterious power of my utter disregard, then become frustrated because I can't get at you to play kicky-bag until you die - when I gain nothing and cry like wuss'.

LOL! That is a great idea! But I would prefer that ayou could choose which townie/npc to kill.

INTJ
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2005 October 17, 15:36:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL! That is a great idea! But I would prefer that ayou could choose which townie/npc to kill.
Great idea.  Joe Carr (no pun intended) would be the first on my hit list.  I'm just to lazy to mess with the cowplant and I'm toomuch of a softy to be able to sit and watch sims suffer and die.
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2005 October 17, 16:38:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fire is plenty quick, although die by flies is near instantaneous and you dont have to put up with the fire panic by onlookers. Of course taking hold of them and having him/her use the energizer when they are in the green or less is pretty handy too. (after sucking out their skills with the vac of course)
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2005 October 17, 17:51:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With NL and for lots with vampires, tke control of a townie walking by on your lot and have them look in the vampire's coffin three times in a row.   Grin Pretty quick and no mess to clean-up - just a profit from selling the urn.  Grin
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2005 October 17, 18:01:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With NL and for lots with vampires, tke control of a townie walking by on your lot and have them look in the vampire's coffin three times in a row.   Grin Pretty quick and no mess to clean-up - just a profit from selling the urn.  Grin
I haven't played much with vampires.  I didn't realize they could look in the coffin or that it could be fatal.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: