More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 01:59:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  "Change into formal" object anywhere?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: "Change into formal" object anywhere?  (Read 23050 times)
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
Re: "Change into formal" object anywhere?
« Reply #50 on: 2006 February 01, 23:44:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't Inge already make a formal door? I mean, I've been using it in my game (although not on community lots yet). A painting would be good, so they are already in the right clothes when they arrive, but otherwise...

tunaisafish
Axe Murderer
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2006 February 01, 23:44:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh, I'll just do all clothing types then. I'm not sure if naked will work without creating my own full nudist hack, which I really don't want to do. The global naked awareness will cause most of them to just change clothes right away. I'll try it and see what happens.

I'm not planning anything fancy for the actual objects, just more clones of the Lady in Red like the others. If someone want to get creative and make something better, I'm all for it. It doesn't matter to me what the object is, all I'm really using is it's GUID. The object itself just sits (or hangs) there.

My door has a naked option and it's no different coding wise for me.  The emitter and blurring take place in the global 39a, or the InTeen replacement.  I have Crammyboys mod, so at least there's achance that once naked they will stay that way.  In fact, the more sims that are naked in that mod, the more chance they will not get dressed.  Might be able to make a naturists lot Smiley

It's just some GUID's I need too.  I don't actually like paintings that look decorative when they just perform a function, but a wall hanging is a good idea as is takes little space.
Another idea is to use rugs, then they'll still be visible with walls down and not obstruct views like an 'always visible painting'.
That's NL only then of course.

tunaisafish
Axe Murderer
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2006 February 01, 23:46:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't Inge already make a formal door? I mean, I've been using it in my game (although not on community lots yet). A painting would be good, so they are already in the right clothes when they arrive, but otherwise...

Inge's got a formal and a swimwear (beach) door, that will have no options to set on a community lot.

SIMplyLisa
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2006 February 02, 00:09:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inge also has a no quick coverup mod so once nekid they don't put thier clothes back on until they shower etc.

http://charlotte.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=60225
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2006 February 02, 00:22:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Basically what I was saying about the naked option is that I would make it available, but wasn't going to do anything special with the globals to keep them changing their clothes autonomously once on the lot. If users what to use one of the other hacks out there for that, that's their option. Also, if you don't have the censor removed, they'll all be censored anyway so it won't matter.
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2006 February 02, 00:33:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah very cool then, all is good. I misunderstood, sorry.

Unsouper
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 2006 February 03, 23:55:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I made a few formal doors, but using those ties you to a certain few door styles.  It's nicer to have it working through a global system so apart from a painting (which let's face it, you can hang it in the cellar or the attic) you can use any door at any angle.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2006 February 04, 00:27:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm working on this now and hope to have it ready this weekend..sometime, maybe. How's that for qualification?  Grin
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2006 February 04, 00:30:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're qualifyingly awesome <g>

Unsouper
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: