More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 23:43:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Children's Lips for Sims 3
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Children's Lips for Sims 3  (Read 5305 times)
jodysan
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Children's Lips for Sims 3
« on: 2009 October 14, 18:21:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh Does anyone have a way to make new lips or modify the EA created ones? The child lips are different from all the other ages - they do not come together neatly at the outer edges. They just kind of smear together. Not good. One reason the children tend to look depressed much of the time.
nanacake
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Children's Lips for Sims 3
« Reply #1 on: 2009 October 15, 00:58:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can create a custom face texture for the children with new lips textured or create a new face mask/lipstick under makeup for overlay. Some people have already done new children faces with their skintones (look at Pudding Factory). There are custom lip makeup downloads but none that I know for children, this section isn't WCIF though so I can only answer your first question. You will need S3PE, DDS plugins for your photoshop client - MTS2 has a create section it is good to start there for tutorials.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 October 15, 01:42:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh Does anyone have a way to make new lips or modify the EA created ones? The child lips are different from all the other ages - they do not come together neatly at the outer edges. They just kind of smear together. Not good. One reason the children tend to look depressed much of the time.
Yeah, kids are like that. This is why they drool.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Dragon Slave
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 October 15, 16:46:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see the "not coming together" but I'm lost on the smeared and depressed.  If you can tell it in this picture, then you might have some success editing the mesh directly, instead of trying to hide it by modifying the texture.  I don't know if it's possible at this point to create default replacements; but it's worth it to try.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: