More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 16:16:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  The Lotdebugger tool
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Lotdebugger tool  (Read 2911 times)
Darkstormyeve
Feckless Fool

View Profile
The Lotdebugger tool
« on: 2005 September 21, 00:10:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know if this is working still? I want my sims to have some bubs now but nor do I want them all looking the same. Can this tool still be used?

Thanks

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Re: The Lotdebugger tool
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 21, 00:28:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am still using it.  I used the Random Sims Generator after installing Nightlife and it worked as normal for me.  All the other functions seem to work normally, too.  Can't say that it's safe obviously, but it does appear to be working normally.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Darkstormyeve
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 21, 00:33:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Ancient. I have had a shit of a time with my downloads and the game stuffing up. Took out all mods/hacks and still it was weird. I reinstalled yesterday with no downloads at all and its working like a charm. Now I have the tedious task of adding back my downloads one by one. Amazing how you suddenly realise that you can live without half of them! I've got over a gig to go through. This mod though is something I can't live without and thought it would be quicker to ask.

Thanks again.

KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 September 21, 00:39:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It appears to be working for me as well.

<Pescado> Make it quick. I'm busy and you're not funny.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 September 21, 00:40:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Lot Debugger is a self-contained object, not a hack, that uses no global overrides, nor does it have any loop functions that it runs in the background. It therefore cannot conflict or cause problems if left unused, and the worst that can happen is that a command functions in an unexpected manner.

Of course, this also means there's no way to pre-screen it, so the only way we have to find out how well it works is to, well, try it and see.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: