More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 18, 15:40:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  strange voice assignments
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: strange voice assignments  (Read 2386 times)
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
strange voice assignments
« on: 2005 November 03, 17:24:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a sim  in my custom neighborhood  who  Has the  DMA Maid  Gary Bayless and the DMA  manager Winston Morris.  The maid in question is of course a male  and you would think ok male sim male  voice right? well not in this case any way  . My Sim was sitting at the table eating when the mid sat down to talk and all of  a sudden I hear another female voice  so I look aroound my sims hose for a visiting female none are there . the female high pitched voice was coming from the Male Dma Maid Shocked later on my sim was having a home date with her married lover and lo and behold the high pitched female voice from the maid starts up again  and my sims date got the maid picture in his thought bubble with an x through it as though he  disapproved of the voice or some. any clue on how this male could have ended up with a female voice?

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
Re: strange voice assignments
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 03, 17:32:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you look in SimPe to see if he's being treated as a male or female?
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 03, 17:36:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

not yet as he is the made in another house I have and has male voice there

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 03, 18:38:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I searched  sim PE high and lo and cant find a sim decription on him other than adult and unknown with a guide# I finally found him and he is  treated as male in SimPE . but still has the wrong voice
« Last Edit: 2005 November 03, 20:07:16 by Bangelnuts » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: