More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 05:53:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Survey on VS
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Survey on VS  (Read 49701 times)
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
Re: Survey on VS
« Reply #75 on: 2005 October 27, 09:48:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROFL!!!!  Oh dear oh dear oh dear....

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2005 October 27, 10:02:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rentechd's motto thingey under her avatar says 'on vacation'.
Is that 'on vacation' as in 'the wheel's still spinning but the hampster's long gone'?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2005 October 27, 19:14:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rentechd's motto thingey under her avatar says 'on vacation'.
Is that 'on vacation' as in 'the wheel's still spinning but the hampster's long gone'?
with VS of late anything is possible Grin

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

Fook me, it took long enough to get a title!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2005 October 27, 19:19:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was Inge Jones...  searching brings up this:  http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/member.php?userid=14

but only when you locate a post - I searched through all the Is in the member list, all traces of Inge have been scrubbed

God help us all... utter nonsense at work in the 21st century! Don't it make ya glad to be alive?

Meh...
Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: 2005 October 27, 19:19:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A thought has just occurred to me, is it possible they're doing it for publicity?  Maybe Maxis have let it be known they want a site to make a documentary about?

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2005 October 27, 19:20:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was Inge Jones...  searching brings up this:  http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/member.php?userid=14

but only when you locate a post - I searched through all the Is in the member list, all traces of Inge have been scrubbed

God help us all... utter nonsense at work in the 21st century! Don't it make ya glad to be alive?
of late that seems to be the Motto for VS

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2005 October 27, 19:35:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh Well I have to say that none of this makes very much sense to me. Now I haven't been reading the threads in question, just gathering 2nd hand information, but from what I understand first Wintermute wanted to ban Inge, but Rennie wouldn't let him and made a pretense about taking some kind of stand about it or some such thing. That didn't make much sense to me because obviously Inge and Rennie aren't exactly best friends at the moment. All I could think of was she was just trying to make herself look good. So then Wintermute gets mad because of this and leaves in a big huff.

Well now Inge really is apparently banned? Which would sort of make sense and follow the pattern of the way things went with Pescado, except that if she was going to ban Inge anyway she could have avoided the whole Wintermute drama and kept him there, since hacks and beating MTS2 seem so important to them.

Only things I can think of is either she wanted Wintermute gone or just wants to create as much drama as humanly possible.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: 2005 October 27, 19:42:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I am not banned, more sort of partially wiped.   I can actually log into my account I discovered.  But having done that, most of the system doesn't recognise me, so for instance I cannot view or edit my profile, nor view anyone else's.  I can send PMs and receive them, but I cannot read them.

I haven't tried seeing if I can post a forum message because I am already weary of having to wait several days to see if they appear.

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2005 October 27, 19:46:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So she was so firm that she didn't want you banned that she let Wintermute leave over it but she has no problem whatsoever with you being partially wiped and more or less unable to function as a normal user on their site?  Roll Eyes

laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2005 October 27, 19:47:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inge, aren't you totally cheesed off with this? You must have the patience of a saint because I think I'd have kicked her arse by now - preferably while wearing some decent toe 'tectors.

Meh...
Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: 2005 October 27, 19:49:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's really getting to the point where I am more amused/bemused than anything else really.   I am intrigued to see what they get up to next.

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2005 October 27, 19:50:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inge, aren't you totally cheesed off with this? You must have the patience of a saint because I think I'd have kicked her arse by now - preferably while wearing some decent toe 'tectors.
I certainly wouldn't have had the patience for this BS  either

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2005 October 27, 19:53:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm betting she eventually makes some bullshit excuse that it was a server problem.

You can't just make some big dramatic stink over how you don't want someone banned, and then 5 minutes later do something that for all intents and purposes serves the same purpose as a ban without looking like a nut and a hyppocrite.

simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2005 October 27, 20:27:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm betting she eventually makes some bullshit excuse that it was a server problem.

You mean a buttocks problem, don't you?  Wink  Cheesy
laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2005 October 27, 20:43:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's really getting to the point where I am more amused/bemused than anything else really.   I am intrigued to see what they get up to next.

In a perverse way, I see exactly where you are coming from. Sometimes it IS better to let them hang themselves and enjoy the flapping.

Meh...
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2005 October 27, 21:41:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, Inge is in my position now. That's what happened to my account when Rentech decided to "not-ban" me. But yes, it's more amusing than it is annoying. I mean, who really cares? It's obvious by now that Rentech.com is Not As Awesome.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2005 October 27, 21:44:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rentech is kind of shooting herself in the foot, "banning" all the best modders isn't she?

*shakes head*
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2005 October 27, 22:11:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the general rule of thumb is that you are not allowed to talk about other sites and certain people on certain sites lest someone is watching you and thus commences with the ban hammer. Its the Gestapo Regime!
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2005 October 27, 22:18:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, Inge is in my position now. That's what happened to my account when Rentech decided to "not-ban" me. But yes, it's more amusing than it is annoying. I mean, who really cares? It's obvious by now that Rentech.com is Not As Awesome.

So basically she can deny having banned either of without lying due to a technicality?

She should become a politician.
« Last Edit: 2005 October 28, 01:04:48 by Motoki » Logged

aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2005 October 27, 22:54:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So basically she can denying having banned either of without lying due to a technicality?

[/quote]

I agree Motoki...she certainly has a politician's talent for speaking out of her 'server'  Wink

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Baddmark
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2005 October 27, 23:36:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Witch, I think I was Inge Jones on there.  Try with both names.

Edit: No I think you're right.  Also as it's my birthday today I would have expected to be listed in the birthdays, but as I am not I have to assume the account has been vaped entirely.

A bit weird really, because whatever made them decide to put me on moderated, I certainly hadn't done anything since to deserve "punishment".  I am not sure therefore what policy has been applied to me.

Happy birthday, although I'm guessing it's not that good a day if you're posting on here instead of getting buttocked in the pub. Whoops! I mean served in the pub. It's easliy done, isn't it?
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2005 October 28, 00:28:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL.....oh the endless connotations.....on a roll people  Smiley

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2005 October 28, 01:03:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So basically she can denying having banned either of without lying due to a technicality?

that's about the size of it. reminds me of the 2003 recall election in California when Gray Davis was dubbed a smorgasbord governor, which ever special interest group was paying the most that day thats the position he supported  until the next day

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2005 October 28, 02:49:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Happy Birthday, Inge.  I do hope it has been a good one in spite of this other stuff going on here.  I decided to try sending you a PM on VS just to see what would happen, and this is the message I received:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. Inge Jones has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2005 October 28, 03:50:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Happy Birthday, Inge.  I do hope it has been a good one in spite of this other stuff going on here.  I decided to try sending you a PM on VS just to see what would happen, and this is the message I received:

Happy Birthday Inge and may you have many more Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: