More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 20:20:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Errors using Education Reward Bookcase - Solvered
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Errors using Education Reward Bookcase - Solvered  (Read 2397 times)
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
Errors using Education Reward Bookcase - Solvered
« on: 2008 April 20, 06:49:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having 'too many iteration' errors when I try to get a sim to use the Education reward bookcase for charisma or body. The others seem to be fine. Would someone mind looking at it please and giving me some ideas on how to fix it?

My hacks are Mr P's director's cut & some of TJs. I have checked this arvo and I have the latest for both.
« Last Edit: 2008 April 20, 13:21:31 by vilia » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Errors using Education Reward Bookcase
« Reply #1 on: 2008 April 20, 11:22:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is an odd error. How are you triggering it? What did you do to order the sim to study charisma/body from it? I cannot reproduce this.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
Re: Errors using Education Reward Bookcase - Solvered
« Reply #2 on: 2008 April 20, 13:32:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was getting the error coming up when I either tried to macro-skill or manually directed the sim to skill via the bookcase. I double checked and it was for all skills except mechanics, cooking and cleaning. I hadn't in the past ever used it for logic or creativity so I didn't realise there was a problem with them.

After reading your post I decided it was probably easier to divide and conquer so I should stop procrastinating. I went through my folders dividing them by half and half again until I could get it to not occur, rather than just looking at the usual suspects. This took me so long that after I narrowed it down to couple of sub-folders I decided to just dump them. The folders contained houses that I had d/loaded pre FT so maybe something snuck in there that wasn't a problem until I installed FT.

I do appreciate you looking into it for me though Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: