More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 21:16:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Download Manager? (to find invisible files)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Download Manager? (to find invisible files)  (Read 2424 times)
tabbs
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
Download Manager? (to find invisible files)
« on: 2009 October 17, 23:19:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi recently I downloaded a few sims from the exchange which had custom content on them (I was originally told that those files would not install - but they have) and NOW I don't know where to look to get rid of these rogue files.

Where should I look?
Also Is there a program which would scan through files and show what they are so I can delete them?
(Like a file manager of some sorts) - These files don't show up in EA's download manager, so I'm really not sure how to get rid of them.

Also I have looked in my MODS folder, downloads folder etc and still can not seem to find them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated Smiley
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
Re: Download Manager? (to find invisible files)
« Reply #1 on: 2009 October 18, 00:42:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Open up the launcher and click on installed content. It will take eons to load. You can find what you are looking for somewhere in there depending on how much stuff is already installed. If it's sim specific stuff, click the tab with the 'family' on it. Somtimes everything there won't show up though so you'll have to find it in the main tab.

As for stuff installing or not with lots/sims, everything made with TSR's workshop is packed along with the download. Package files do not come with downloads.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: