More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 13:28:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  ventriloquist act
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: ventriloquist act  (Read 2082 times)
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
ventriloquist act
« on: 2006 August 09, 05:41:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey everyone
recently my sims have stopped moving their mouths when theyre talking.   I know this was a glitch with uni, but was fixed with the patch.  I have uni, nl, ofb and ffs and its all patched etc.  Does anyone know what causes this?

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
Re: ventriloquist act
« Reply #1 on: 2006 August 09, 06:25:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just noticed this tonight with one of the townies in my game. I have no idea what caused it and haven't researched it at all yet. This was the first time it has happened in my game since the bug with the phone animations was fixed.
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 August 09, 06:28:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

mine is with all my sims Sad i downloaded a few hacks from here recently, ill take them all out and see if that fixes it.  But they were pretty widely used hacks and no one else had reported a problem...

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 August 09, 09:56:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok, i ended up reinstalling the game and it seems to have fixed it.  I also took out the rewardsoncomm and rewardsonresidents hacks since i no longer need them but i doubt they would have been the cause.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: