More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 18:38:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Crashing Seasons Problem
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Crashing Seasons Problem  (Read 2240 times)
MistyBlue
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Crashing Seasons Problem
« on: 2007 March 01, 15:58:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I installed and played yesterday with absolutely no problems. I took out all of my hacks and downloads, the usual for an install. I put everything back in that I thought would be ok, sans hacks.

Today, however, I played for a bit. I noticed that when my sim went to work in his own vehicle, the build/buy mode options were disabled until he came home. He was driving a custom car so I got rid of it and bought him a maxis one, same results. I thought it would be ok if I just waited until he came home and then saved and exited. While it was exiting, the game crashed. I took out all of my downloads and restarted. I make it to the neighborhood, but when I click on that family, it crashes. I successfully moved them out, but it crashed when I tried to move them back in...and then again when I tried to move them into a different house. I also can't click on any other house (they are all empty because it's a brand new hood) without the game crashing. So, have I fooked up my game?

I do have a backup copy of the neighborhood, but I wanted to ask a few questions before I make that leap. I want to get rid of all of my CC, but I have some cc in houses that I've built. Do I have to go into each house individually and delete the stuff or will it just show up as what the object was cloned from? Is there anything that I can try to fix my hood and family before I delete it?

twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
Re: Crashing Seasons Problem
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 01, 16:47:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They should all just revert to what they were cloned from assuming the creator didn't do anything stupid. For the crashing, my guess would be an incompatible custom vehicle. I'd try just deleting all of those from downloads first, unless of course you really do want to start fresh with cc.
MistyBlue
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Crashing Seasons Problem
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 01, 18:31:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Danke...

I just deleted all of my CC, except for default replacements and am hoping for the best. The loading time on this game is driving me insane!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: