More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 23:23:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Arrghe'd game and all EP's, won't install custom worlds
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Arrghe'd game and all EP's, won't install custom worlds  (Read 5239 times)
moonlitmagik
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Arrghe'd game and all EP's, won't install custom worlds
« on: 2011 November 15, 18:54:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've downloaded riverview and hidden springs from here (thanks guys!) and a lot of other store content which has worked without fail. Of course all my CC is fucked up thanks to the install of pets. I can't find any patches anywhere on the internet, when I open my launcher and tell the damn thing to update, it says there's nothing for it to update (surprise surprise), and yet when I go to install riverview or hidden springs, the launcher gives me a make sure your game is updated to the latest version.

Umm... what? Thanks EA, because we NEVER get tired of your lack of quality control... it amazes me how often amazing people like yourselves have to fix their nasty code and patch their patches.
moonlitmagik
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Arrghe'd game and all EP's, won't install custom worlds
« Reply #1 on: 2011 November 15, 19:43:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well I did some more searching and ran it thru the decrapifyer as was suggested... now, the worlds install, but are they playable? film at 11...
Seacret
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 November 15, 21:58:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are a fucking moron. First you didn't search properly and second there is a whole fucking thread to discuss store content but you thought that thread was beneath you so you started your own. I'm surprised you can play the game at all.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 November 15, 22:51:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the other hand, it has very nice typing for something that communicates by bashing its head on the keyboard.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
moonlitmagik
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 November 16, 00:04:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually had to run the files thru the decrapifyer twice before my game would even recognize them. once before i installed, and a second time i ran the .world file. Everything plays as normal. And I have both non decrapifyed and crapifyed content on my system and thus far my PC hasn't exploded in a firey ball of death. I did use the TSR rigfix program (I know, probably shouldn't have even downloaded it) but my custom content is still acting wonky... my family will sleep in a custom non eaxian bed and get stuck there forever. Or at least until someone uses the resetsim cheat.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2011 November 16, 01:31:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because you have to fix beds manually. Neither rigfix program works on beds.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 November 16, 02:25:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RIG fix worked on the store beds for me, but I haven't tried non-EA beds.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2011 November 16, 02:36:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It varies. I know I had to fix at least 4 of the store ones. They were not exactly the most versatile ones though, so you might not have noticed.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
moonlitmagik
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011 November 16, 18:25:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

any links to where i can find what exactly is required to "manually" fix said fucked up beds? It seems that ever since I ran all my shit thru the decrapifyer and fixed all my CC, my game runs slower than hell. I'd like to try the compressorizer to compress my package files but one step at a time....
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011 November 16, 19:03:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

any links to where i can find what exactly is required to "manually" fix said fucked up beds? It seems that ever since I ran all my shit thru the decrapifyer and fixed all my CC, my game runs slower than hell. I'd like to try the compressorizer to compress my package files but one step at a time....

You really should read this thread again and try comprehending what the posters have written. After reading the interchange between Moryrie and jeromycraig, I google searched, and voila - a linky-poo to the information appeared!

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: