More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 22:46:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Could someone look at these error logs?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Could someone look at these error logs?  (Read 2311 times)
nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Could someone look at these error logs?
« on: 2007 December 23, 02:58:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The first error kept me from loading the lot.  I restarted and turned on testing cheats.  The error that popped up refered to "Emitter - Pet - Cars" which I found confusing.

I forgot to turn off testing cheats and another error popped up while the sims where smustling.  I suspect it's the "three identical animations in a row" thing I read about here a few days ago.  The object in error was a sim named Haiku.

I don't believe either of these was serious, but I'm very curious.  I would appreciate having these errors explained.

Oh, and your laugh for the day - I automatically clicked delete and was shocked - shocked, I tell you! - when Haiku disappeared.
« Last Edit: 2007 December 25, 01:21:33 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
Re: Could someone look at these error logs?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 December 25, 00:33:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The second error is an old one that we've discussed before. Simply shift-click on the stereo (in testing cheats mode) and set the offending sim's dance skill.

That first error is a little bizarre. I've seen things like that happen (for example, there's a bug in the Bad Mouth social that can cause an NPC to activate behavior trees that aren't meant to be run in "immediate" mode). What you're witnessing there is more akin to tight pants (as Pescado would say) in that I can't even see where this 'Function - Main' is coming from. The actual Maxis code at that treeId *should* be the 'Function - Init'.

nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Could someone look at these error logs?
« Reply #2 on: 2007 December 28, 07:40:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for looking at these.  Thinking about it, the first error may have been caused by an outdated version of the visitor controller.  I think I used it on that lot, but I'm not sure. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: