More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 01:54:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  No Baby Harassment
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No Baby Harassment  (Read 31603 times)
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
No Baby Harassment
« on: 2005 December 08, 17:00:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mock me at will; I just want to put in a vote for updating this mod for NL, because my Legacy family now has THREE babies in the house (the founder had kid #2 and then her buddy who I invited in to add cash to the family coffers had alien twins) and everyone in the house except for kid #1, who is immune by virtue of her age, is obsessed with them and keeps dropping their entire queue to go mess with a baby. It's maddening.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: No Baby Harassment
« Reply #1 on: 2005 December 08, 17:22:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mock me at will; I just want to put in a vote for updating this mod for NL, because my Legacy family now has THREE babies in the house (the founder had kid #2 and then her buddy who I invited in to add cash to the family coffers had alien twins) and everyone in the house except for kid #1, who is immune by virtue of her age, is obsessed with them and keeps dropping their entire queue to go mess with a baby. It's maddening.
Try a house that looks like this

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 December 08, 17:28:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*fall off the chair and faints*
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 December 08, 17:37:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*fall off the chair and faints*
Grin Grin The baby Belongs to  My Brynne Sim and Her Sim Hubby Justin as two of the Toddler and the two Children also Belong to Justin.and he has 3 son's at Uni. and Sim Brynne is pregnant again with Twins!Sim Rainbow is the Mother of the Toddler in the Bandana and is Pregnant again.Josh is the Father of two of the toddlers and his wife is standing there in her undies Pregnant with Josh's 3rd child  the final toddlers belong to Sim Brynnes Sister in Law Colleen and her Brother in Law Jacob. the darker skinned infant is the son Of Colleen

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 December 08, 17:45:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How do you control all these sims? Where they sleep? What is the size of the lot? How is it arranged?

If I have more than 4 sims, I lose my head completely...Smiley.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 December 08, 18:11:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How do you control all these sims? Where they sleep? What is the size of the lot? How is it arranged?

If I have more than 4 sims, I lose my head completely...Smiley.
I have two nurseries full of cribs all are occupied a bedroom for each couple ,a bedroom for grandpa and a bedroom for the children Lexie and Tiffany and aBedroom for Jacob who is divorced.the house has two wings with 9 bedroomsnext to the Small nursery with only 3 cribs is Colleen and Seans Bedroom,in the Small nursery,Hayleigh,Rebecca and Denise  use it has a bathroom with a tub and 3 potty chairs attached to it. in the Big nursery are 6 cribs where Jordan,Rachel,Janet,Blade,Ryan andTanya Sleep.in the hallway next to the big nursery are 2 changing tables across from the Big nursery is Lexie and Tiffany's Bedroom with an attached Bathroom they sleep in Bunk Beds. next to Their Bedroom is Val and Justins Bedroom which is directly across from the Small Nursery..in the other Wing is Jacob and Joes bedroom Jacob has an attached Bathroom. across the hall fro Jacob is Josh and Maria's bedroom, and next to them is Rainbow and Jamie's bedroom. attached to Josh' bedroom is a bathroom and down the hall next to the dining room is another Bathroom there is a library, a rec room with darts and a pool table ,a main living room and a play room .the kitchen has 3 refrigerators and 6 highchairs in the dining nook. the dining room table seats 18. I use motive monitors to help the pregnant women and the guys do a lot of constant child care..Toddlers and Babies go to bed at 8:30 p.m.. there are usually 3 or more adults home at any given time. owing to the amount of permaplat's in the house.level 1o is quite common for careers there.I usually have all available adults putting toddlers to bed so its pretty fast that way  and with smart serve the right amount of food gets served.
   Bathroomuses you hack is in use in all bathrooms it keeps visitors from bogarting the bathrooms. I also have maid service. the house runs fairly smoothly. I just keep a constant check on needs. I think the lot is 5x4

Kitiara
Lipless Loser

boolprop IQTestingEnabledTrue

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 December 08, 18:32:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got tired just reading that. Shocked

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 December 08, 18:37:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got tired just reading that. Shocked
Grin Lot of info  but there are 20 sims there for the moment

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 December 08, 18:40:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is crazy, I get tired managing 2 elders, 2 adults and 1 kid.  I could not imagine having all those Sims on one lot!
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 December 08, 18:41:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The truth - I like big families in RL. But in the game I can't control more than 5 sims. I already lost two babies (not lost, the adults just put them on the floor), and discoverred them after few hours, after searching for them all over the house.

Good that the adults took them off the floor autonomously, to feed them, otherwise they could die from hunger...Smiley.
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 December 08, 18:45:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bangelnuts, does the game run slowly on that lot? The most I have tried is 15 on a lot and 13 were toddlers. I like large families too Cheesy

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 December 08, 18:46:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The truth - I like big families in RL. But in the game I can't control more than 5 sims. I already lost two babies (not lost, the adults just put them on the floor), and discoverred them after few hours, after searching for them all over the house.

Good that the adults took them off the floor autonomously, to feed them, otherwise they could die from hunger...Smiley.
Babies and toddlers are immune to death in the Sims2 however Im sure the social worker would show up if they were starving

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 December 08, 18:49:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bangelnuts, does the game run slowly on that lot? The most I have tried is 15 on a lot and 13 were toddlers. I like large families too Cheesy
nope it runs rather quickly which is surprising on a lot with that many sims.it takes the lot about 30 seconds to load and another 10 second or so once the hour glass turns into a stationary arrow to actually get into play the lot.

Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 December 08, 19:01:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, good to know. Smiley

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 December 08, 19:05:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, good to know. Smiley
you'er welcome have fun  with your overstuffed lot

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 December 08, 20:03:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did I hear someone say "overstuffed?" LOL

Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 December 08, 20:08:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

If somebody offers me a million dollar - I'll pass...Smiley.

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 December 08, 20:12:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got it down to a science, Gali. I've been playing lots like this for over a year! 
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2005 December 08, 20:15:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did I hear someone say "overstuffed?" LOL

yep I said it. and my lot is definitely overstuffed with 2 children,7 toddlers,2 babies and 10 adult and 5 more babies on the way. Maria is pregnant with 1 baby,Colleen is pregnant with 1 baby,Rainbow is pregnant with 1 baby and Sim Brynne is Pregnant with Twins.so Justin is planning on pcking up his family meaning sim Brynne and his 5 daughters and moving to a 6 bedroom luxury home.Justin has vowed to keep getting you pregnant until he  gets a Boy  Shocked

Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2005 December 08, 20:16:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd hate to see gali with 30 sims on a lot.

I couldn't take looking at that many multilated sims at once.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2005 December 08, 20:18:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm thinking I may have to move my sim-me family into a larger house, now, too. As much as I love the one they're in now, I simply cannot cram 8 kids in that bedroom.  I know I definitely cannot move them into the House of Fallen Trees, which is shown in my above pic.  Not even I could do that, I'm sure!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2005 December 08, 20:19:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd hate to see gali with 30 sims on a lot.

I couldn't take looking at that many multilated sims at once.
Grin Grin Grin come on now you know that Gali isBeautifying her Sims

jennydeenyc
Exasperating Eyesore

what're YOU lookin' at?

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2005 December 08, 20:25:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After my NL-induced reinstall I started playing with the no family size limit hack & so far got up to 11 sims on one lot...not much compared to Brynne & Bangelnuts, but feels like a ton of people to me! I'm not sure if its the nice huge house I have them in or the fact that all my graphics settings are on high, but moving the camera around is often a sluggish exercise at best. My PC is way above min spec (3GHz processor, 2GB ram, nVidia 6800 ultra vid card), but I guess I should consider changing some graphics settings to medium instead. Any thoughts on which settings would have the least noticeable effect while still speeding up my game?
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2005 December 08, 20:27:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm thinking I may have to move my sim-me family into a larger house, now, too. As much as I love the one they're in now, I simply cannot cram 8 kids in that bedroom.  I know I definitely cannot move them into the House of Fallen Trees, which is shown in my above pic.  Not even I could do that, I'm sure!
I downloaded Witch's Luxury home from Laverwinkle Sims its a 6 bedroom house and that's where Justin,Sim Brynne and the 5 kids are moving. my reason is two fold  the first reason is you two absolutely need more room with 5  girls. the second isto keep Sim Brynne from making another Disastrous move that almost cost Sim Brynne her marriage the first time. Sim you had no sooner put baby Tanya to bed and come back to the rec room when I see an Icon in your Quee with Jamies Pic. I ran My mouse over it to see what sim Brynne was Planning the Icon said Kiss Jamie. with Justin Standing right there!!! I cancelled out the action and sent you to Kiss Justin instead

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2005 December 08, 20:31:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you clear my red and pink heart flags for Jamie? I'll keep making moves on him if you don't! And beware the freakin' mistletoe!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: