More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 21:37:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  FORZA ITALIA!!!! and some Make up advice ;)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FORZA ITALIA!!!! and some Make up advice ;)  (Read 7568 times)
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
FORZA ITALIA!!!! and some Make up advice ;)
« on: 2006 July 10, 20:01:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi all,

Would like simme to have a fullface make up of the italian flag like my avatar and different styles of the italian football shirt. Any tifosi here that may know where I could find those?

Also has anybody seen a mesh for the world Cup?

And for those who like to be entertained: http://www.gazzetta.it/openxlink.shtml?http://widelec.org/zidane.html

*sings whle wandering away* "Campioni del mondo, ale, ale"

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Re: FORZA ITALIA!!!! and some Make up advice ;)
« Reply #1 on: 2006 July 10, 20:02:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could try requesting on MTS2.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 July 10, 20:10:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Virgali, why do you not go back to being Virgali anyway, instead of trying to change your name and pretending we don't notice? And aren't you Dutch?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 July 10, 20:29:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

tsk! I'm not using virgali anymore, even changed my email and such. Doesn't have anything to do with who notices or what, it was a global change.

Yes, I'm Dutch, or rather I have the Dutch nationality since the island where I was born belongs to the Dutch Kingdom. My heart is Italian tho... Grin
I really don't support the Dutchies when it comes to football, 'cause they are arrogant and think they know better then everybody else, they talk about football as if it was some kind of invention of theirs and needs to be protected from the rest of the world... *roles eyes*

And to go even more off topic, where is Hookies? Tell him I mis him... Wink

Li'l Brudder
The Quitter
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 July 10, 20:59:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you have a heart transplant from an Italian person?

Then no, you haven't an Italian Heart.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 July 10, 21:02:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Virgali, why do you not go back to being Virgali anyway, instead of trying to change your name and pretending we don't notice? And aren't you Dutch?

Why do you even allow name-changing?  The stupid names could be forced to change or face deletion of their account if they don't adhere to the registration agreement.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 July 10, 21:23:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

tsk! I'm not using virgali anymore, even changed my email and such. Doesn't have anything to do with who notices or what, it was a global change.
It doesn't work that way. You're still Virgali. Now go back to being Virgali. You think you can just arbitrarily change your name and get away with it? NUH-UH. Ask Dumb Cwieberdink-type people.

Yes, I'm Dutch, or rather I have the Dutch nationality since the island where I was born belongs to the Dutch Kingdom. My heart is Italian tho... Grin
I really don't support the Dutchies when it comes to football, 'cause they are arrogant and think they know better then everybody else, they talk about football as if it was some kind of invention of theirs and needs to be protected from the rest of the world... *roles eyes*
I'm sure your claims are probably irritating and offensive to all the actual Italians. Because you're a DUMB VIRGALI-TYPE-PERSON.

Why do you even allow name-changing?  The stupid names could be forced to change or face deletion of their account if they don't adhere to the registration agreement.
Mostly because it's inherently in line with my political ideology to allow something rather than outlaw it. Also because it lets you have a short login-name, and more complete display-name, so you could login as "BlueSoup" but have it display as "BlueSoup Fat Head". Not for dumb Virgali-type people to try to not be Virgali. Or for dumb Cwieberdink-type people to try to avoid being Cwieberdink.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
breyerii
Town Crier
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 July 10, 21:26:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*breyerii welcomes Kyra/Virgali into the big family of Italy supporters*  Smiley
nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 July 10, 21:49:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This site has sport shirts.  On page 8 and 16 are shirts for Italy.  I don't know if they're what you're looking for, since I don't know anything about sports / sports uniforms.

http://www.freakschedownloads.ch.vu/

I didn't look through all the pages, so they may have more.  If you can't find the makeup anywhere, I can make that.  I'm not good enough to make clothes, but a simple face paint like that would be easy.

Edited to add - FIFA wold cup here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=164855&c=1

Again, not sure if this is what you're looking for, totally ignorant about sports.

Ok, one more link:

http://www.sims2cri.com/eng_abbigliamento_uadult_gym.php

« Last Edit: 2006 July 10, 22:07:43 by nocomment » Logged
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 July 10, 22:47:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you very much nocomment, these are awesome indeed!
Well I'd love you to make me that make up....

Now that I think of it I better check if the shirts can be used for both genders lol

To "Il Pesce" so far I haven't met an Italian that doesn't like me, so there  Grin My surrogate mom happens to be Italian and she loves me very much  Grin And I didn't change my name to be shorter. I changed to Kyra everywhere I could and MATY won't be an exception. I can always cancel this account and my payments and re-register with Kyra if that makes you feel more comfortable.... Tongue

Concider virgali dead and burried (the way your preffered her to be anyways  Wink) Kyra is here to stay!

Eleonora
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 July 10, 22:55:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you have a heart transplant from an Italian person?

Then no, you haven't an Italian Heart.

... it's a figure of speech... DUH

This is her picture as she was / It seems a thing to wonder on / As though mine image in the glass / Should tarry when myself am gone.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 July 10, 22:59:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I changed to Kyra everywhere I could and MATY won't be an exception. I can always cancel this account and my payments and re-register with Kyra if that makes you feel more comfortable.... Tongue
What, you think it's that easy? Nuh-uh. Dumb Cwieberdink-type people tried to avoid being Cwieberdink. It didn't work. No, you're stuck with being Virgali. You can't evade your dumb Virgali-type-ness.

nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 July 11, 01:32:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, here is the facepaint:

http://nocommente.googlepages.com/moive

Let me know if it's all right.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 July 11, 11:21:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay! Thank you so much nocomment, this looks awesome!

I has a problem downloading the file tho  Sad Rather my pc doesn't sem to recognise the file, any idea why this could be? Huh

MILLE GRAZIE!!! Grin either ways

nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 July 12, 00:26:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tell me exactly what is happening.  Are you able to download the file at all?  It should be a file named d3fd7e87_italy.package

Are you getting the file and it's not working in the game?

virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 July 12, 00:44:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, nevermind, I just added the file directly to the downloads folder and everything is working fine...

Thank you sooooo much, and here's a screenshot of the results

nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 July 12, 00:46:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I accomplish nothing else in my life, I have helped one Sims express her fanatical love of the Italian team.

+2000 aspirations points for me.

(I'm glad the file worked, by the way.  I was worried I'd done something stupid.)
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 July 12, 01:35:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

rofl
+10 daily & +5 lifetime rl points for making me laugh Wink

Also a fan of a good sens eof humor  Grin Cheesy

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 July 12, 01:43:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The World Cup is lame, anyway. Chariot racing is where it's at. Soccer/football has simply never produced a riot NEARLY as awesome as chariot racing has. I mean, chariot racing has the Nika riot. What does soccer have? A few random acts of hooliganism? PSSH.

virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 July 12, 01:56:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

rofl!

Well, the thing is I watch the sport for the pleasure of the sport itself, not because of the riots it is able to unleash... Cheesy

Besides, "random acts of hooligans" can be pretty dangerous, well according to your standerds prolly not dangerous enough, but still.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 July 12, 10:32:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You call that dangerous? The best soccer riots can barely cause about 300 fatalities. Compare that to the best chariot racing riots, which have caused 30000 fatalities! Soccer is for wimps.

virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 July 14, 12:28:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

rofl!

All right, all right... I won't win this discussion from you anyways, tho I'd like to see you handle yourself in a footballmatch  Tongue
Maybe I oughta download Pescado sim againa and dress him up in some football outfit  Tongue

Anybody up to the challange to make a MATY football outfit and make a team? Would be Awesome. I would put Pescado as goalkeeper, like who would ever DARE to score? Grin

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: