More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 17, 05:38:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Submit Issues about Nightlife
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Submit Issues about Nightlife  (Read 65297 times)
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
Re: Submit Issues about Nightlife
« Reply #150 on: 2006 January 21, 21:36:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yesterday some lady called one of sims up to meet her downtown and he got in the cab and left but when he got downtown the  live mode was greyed out,

so I had to go back to the neighborhood without saving and  there he was getting out of the cab    Huh

This is a reoccuring issue with a particular sim I am having, except not only does the live button grey out, the sim in question disappears all together. This is happening repeatedly, at Uni, but only with this one sim in particular. (I think - since he is the only playable sim at Uni right now) I have tried moving him out of his house, back in, and then onto a brand new lot. Finally I put him in a dorm until I can figure out how to unfubar him. He seems to disappear whenever an NPC arrives on lot, whether it be the maid or that gypsy lady. It didnt always happen, in fact I played him until the last of his Junior year bug free which leads into the next oddity...

I think it all started when he bought some love potion, and then requested a blind date (although it wasnt his first). He immediately drank the potion and then proceeded on his own (at home) with a tirade of questions to the blind date etc. I was looking at the cue of icons that popped up for him to initiate and about half of them were "bleh" and "be blehed". What the heck is that about? I know one of his contacts (and apparently a Uni sim) somehow got turned into a vampire (through no effort on my part) but I am not sure how that would effect my sim who has not even had contact with the vampire since the guy apparently turned into one when I wasnt looking. Anyway, suddenly the live button grayed out and he disappeared. The gardener, the maid and the gypsy plus blind date where all on the lot, I think there was also a passerby and the mailman as well. I exited and re-entered the lot, he disappeared again immediately. This time I deleted all the characters on the lot and re-entered, when I got back in the maid was in a driving position on the steps of his house, without a vehicle, so I deleted her and everyone else again. I re-entered and the gypsy lady and the blind date was gone, as was everyone else and I was able to play him again, for a while. The next day about the time the maid arrived he went mia again. So I moved him thinking a portal was broken or something. It didnt help, he disappeared when the gyspy showed up again to "welcome" him. I moved him out of that house and into a dorm, I havent played him since.

I wonder if the entire Uni neighborhood got fubared? So do I have to make a new Uni now? Seeing as how I cannot delete the current one else loose a bunch of memories or something.

I think I finally broke my game, although I broke it where I wasnt expecting it to break, in a Uni hood.

I dont know if this is just a Uni problem, if vampires are not supposed to be at uni or if the gypsy lady somehow got turned into a vampire but doesnt have the skin or what the heck is going on. I suspect my effected sim (one of the few townies with good genes incidently) will soon meet a tragic demise...

no, that happened to me too- it is irritating that I can't buy more than one love potion without having this happen either

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: