More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 20, 17:21:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Arrred games?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Arrred games?  (Read 41522 times)
HoodieBandit
Asinine Airhead

WARNING: Road flooded during floods.

View Profile
Re: Arrred games?
« Reply #75 on: 2008 September 16, 18:42:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks so much, I'm trying it now  Smiley I'll update and let you know if it works or not.

EDIT: Nope, unfortunately it didn't. Looks like I'm going to have to contact the ex Tongue
« Last Edit: 2008 September 16, 20:09:24 by HoodieBandit » Logged
dragoness
Irritating Ignoramus

INTJ.

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2008 September 17, 01:51:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A proper Arr'd copy of Windows should have no problem getting service packs. Sorry to ask a stupid question but have you -tried- downloading the service packs through windows, or are you assuming you can't get them? If it doesn't work you need a better copy. Since I'm feeling helpful, here ya go: Link to Torrent

I haven't used that specific copy, I don't remember where I got mine, but according to the comments there the activation is already included with the install, so it shouldn't turn up as non-genuine. If you have to go hunting or you don't like the linked one, any copy that's pre-activated should be fine, and the ".iso" format is the easiest to get burned onto a disk. (Other formats sometimes require a specific burning program, which you could also Arr, but I'm reasonably sure you can use .iso with the basic programs everyone tends to have.)

I don't think it's possible to update your current installation with the new disk, but I'm not very experienced at all in that regard, so maybe someone else will chime in. But I do know that if you backup your files, reformat, and reinstall, this will take care of it.
HoodieBandit
Asinine Airhead

WARNING: Road flooded during floods.

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2008 September 18, 02:30:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I've tried to download them, and can't. I'll try torrenting that tomorrow and see where it gets me, but I'm not too computer literate, even when it comes to something as simple as re-installing windows. But thanks everyone for all the help, I greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: I actually was able to get Service Pack 2, thanks to some savvy friends, since it turns out I wouldn't have been able to use Daemon tools without it XD
« Last Edit: 2008 September 18, 21:43:05 by HoodieBandit » Logged
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2009 April 12, 23:11:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit: Found a more appropriate place to post about this. Apologies for the necromancy.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 15, 21:47:53 by Insanity Prelude » Logged
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2009 May 18, 19:54:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hello from from the NECROMANCER
HEHEHEHEHE *(evil laugh)
did you think this is an arrrrrrrrrrrrrr game ?
if is it so don't touch it .. i willn't  just 'cause i've ordered it from play.com Tongue
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2009 May 19, 00:44:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hello from from the NECROMANCER
HEHEHEHEHE *(evil laugh)
did you think this is an arrrrrrrrrrrrrr game ?
if is it so don't touch it .. i willn't  just 'cause i've ordered it from play.com Tongue

You give us a link - many hours after we've already had links to better known sites posted - and then tell us not to touch it?  I've never heard of cyberbazaar, so I prefer to use one of the already posted links to mininova or demonoid or TPB.

People who have downloaded it already and have played it are discussing it in the TS3 thread, and the consensus seems to be "fugly piece of crap that is not worth paying for".

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2009 May 19, 07:36:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

one things for sure, it's a peace of crap.... crap Undecided
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: