More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 05, 16:24:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540273 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  "Delete all Characters".....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: "Delete all Characters".....  (Read 5819 times)
Tgdrysix
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
"Delete all Characters".....
« on: 2006 February 26, 20:28:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm  looking to start a new hood and would like to know the procedure to only have sims I create for that hood.....to use the "delete all characters" I'm assuming I would pick the new hood and then add uni and nl's downtown and then do the "delete all characters"?  I do have the no reg.townies hack/s....now do I open the comand bar for each area...hood, uni, and downtown or will just using the delete all characters in the main hood area be sufficient? thanks for the info...I did try searching but I only came up with post about deleting all characters not about HOW TO use delete all characters....tgdrysix

Lurking since 2005...and proud of it!

Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Glamour,Pets, Seasons , BV, Freetime, Celebration, K&B, Ikea
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
Re: "Delete all Characters".....
« Reply #1 on: 2006 February 26, 20:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You only need to do it one time. It doesn't matter if you do it while looking at Downtown, Uni, or the main neighborhood, all the characters will still be deleted.

Fail.
Tgdrysix
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 February 26, 20:47:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You only need to do it one time. It doesn't matter if you do it while looking at Downtown, Uni, or the main neighborhood, all the characters will still be deleted.

Okay thanks that's what I needed to know....now off I go.. Grin...to get rid of some ulgy maxis sims, that is....tgdrysix

Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Glamour,Pets, Seasons , BV, Freetime, Celebration, K&B, Ikea
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 February 26, 22:40:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

However, if you haven't actually selected a university or a downtown, then those townies/dormies etc. won't be deleted.  so if you wanted to keep the downtownies, you would deleteallcharacters before selecting downtown. 

Be prepared for a considerable lag in your game whenever a new NPC has to be generated, and dojn't forget the nodormieregeneration and the nossrespawn hacks too.

Zephyr Zodiac
Tgdrysix
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 February 26, 23:54:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

However, if you haven't actually selected a university or a downtown, then those townies/dormies etc. won't be deleted.  so if you wanted to keep the downtownies, you would deleteallcharacters before selecting downtown. 

Be prepared for a considerable lag in your game whenever a new NPC has to be generated, and dojn't forget the nodormieregeneration and the nossrespawn hacks too.

Nuked them all....I have the no townie respawn and the no dormieregeration....what is nossrespawn?  I haven't "played" the new hood yet....I started making my young adults cause I'm going to start in uni first....man didn't know what I was getting into having to make all my sims myself.....oh well it will give me something to do....lol....thanks for the advice, tgdrysix

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 February 26, 23:59:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No Secret Society Respawning.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=132.0

Zephyr Zodiac
Tgdrysix
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 February 27, 00:54:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well duh....I probably could have/ should have figured that one out for myself....I never have played the secret society so that's my story and I'm sticking to it... Grin.....Tgdrysix

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 February 27, 01:00:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if you don't stop them respawning, then you'll have about 12 of them!

Zephyr Zodiac
Tgdrysix
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 February 27, 03:05:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if you don't stop them respawning, then you'll have about 12 of them!

Yikes don't need that do we...already downloaded said hack....thanks for the warning....I won't be playing tonight but I did check the character files before downloading this and it only showed the sims I made so far....I haven't actually "played" that hood yet still making sims.... so hopefully I go it in time to prevent this....tgdrysix

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 February 27, 07:02:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You will, I think get at least one SS member back, but not, I think, 12!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: