More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 08:59:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Zombies
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Zombies  (Read 23973 times)
ElviraGoth
Knuckleheaded Knob

Just another shitty day in paradise

View Profile
Re: Zombies
« Reply #50 on: 2006 January 24, 22:03:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It already has!  Cheesy

Werewolf?<br />There! There wolf!  There castle!
Grater
Blathering Buffoon

It burns!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2006 January 25, 13:09:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use the Surgery Station to make zombies even more hideously deformed, sometimes I get lucky and it malfunctions  Grin

Here you see a horrific freak of nature playing poker with a zombie.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2006 January 25, 13:36:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here you see a horrific freak of nature playing poker with a zombie.

Uh oh...don't let Pescado hear you call her that.  He's got a wee bit of a crush on dear old Mrs. C.  Grin
Kristalrose
Feckless Fool

I'll do anything for my kids!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2006 January 25, 16:46:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROTFLMAO!!!  Grater, that is hillarious!!!  You are a BADDDDDD Sim-God!  I think I love you!    Cheesy
Grater
Blathering Buffoon

It burns!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2006 January 25, 18:47:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should have seen my sim-selfs wedding. He had befriended a bunch of zombies and invited them to his wedding party. Being zombies, they spent the whole time moaning and groaning. Suffice to say the wedding was a bust. Instead of a honeymoon the bride and groom got to have a bawl-fest. I was sad, my sim-self is so kind that he befriends those unloved zombies, and they ruined his wedding  Embarrassed.

Four zombies and a wedding? Wink
ElviraGoth
Knuckleheaded Knob

Just another shitty day in paradise

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2006 January 25, 21:05:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL!  Looks like a lively party for sure! Wink

Werewolf?<br />There! There wolf!  There castle!
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2006 January 25, 23:37:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, maybe if I had the Maxis skin on my zombie he'd be less disturbing... I hadn't had any before I downloaded a default replacement from MTS2. It's a great horror skin but considering this Sim died accidentally, I didn't know I couldn't revert him, and he's also a Romance Sim (and I'm not gonna let him date)... I think it's time for him to become the First Cowplant Victim as well. I overplayed his actress aunt and she needs a little youthening to get back into line with the rest of the family, considering she's the youngest of ten but third closest to elder. *smirk*
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2006 January 26, 05:31:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible to de zombify a sim tho with Simpe or something? I love the supernatural creatures in the game. Aliens, Zombies, Vampires.. I love them all. Actually the very first thing I did when getting nL was making a Vampire and then I made some alien Vampire Zombies! I think they are awesome.

I don't think the zombie animations are disturbing at all. They are rather comical. And I love it when they think about brains... If it was upt to me there would be an interaction where zombies would attack other sims and eat their brains. Or at least zombies would have the ability to "cook brains" for dinner or something. This prolly 'cause I too am a fan of horror movies and such.

Greets to all,
virgali

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2006 January 26, 06:44:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it was upt to me there would be an interaction where zombies would attack other sims and eat their brains. Or at least zombies would have the ability to "cook brains" for dinner or something. This prolly 'cause I too am a fan of horror movies and such.
If it were up to me, zombies would be evil and roam the streets as uncontrollables at night, attacking your sims and eating their brains to cause them to join the ranks of the undead until your neighborhood is devoid of people and consists entirely of zombies.

Naturally, your sims would fend them off with shotguns.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: 2006 January 26, 08:43:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[If it were up to me, zombies would be evil and roam the streets as uncontrollables at night, attacking your sims and eating their brains to cause them to join the ranks of the undead until your neighborhood is devoid of people and consists entirely of zombies.

Maybe you could do a zombie bite mod that uses the vampire kiss of death animations, but has the zombie "Eat Flesh" instead of "Bite Neck" and then the victim would turn into a zombie. Make it sort of autonomous, and there you go, a horde of zombies out to convert other sims. Especially if they roam around DT comm lots.  Grin

'Natch.  Grin

Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2006 January 26, 13:30:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love shotguns.

C

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
LilAbner
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2006 January 26, 21:25:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oooh, cool idea! Would love to see some zombies walk around trying to bite my sims! But maybe there should be some anti zombie elixir to be bought from the gypsy then?
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2006 January 27, 09:31:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That really is a good idea syberspunk it would be cool if someone modded that in.  Like LilAbner said though a elixir for anti zombying would be needed.  If it couldn't undo zombie effects at the least it could be used as a marker, if person has elixir in their inventory the bite cannot be done on them.
Grater
Blathering Buffoon

It burns!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2006 January 27, 12:05:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about if they have a shotgun in their inventory the bite cannot be done on them? The rejection animation could be great.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: