More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 12:11:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Deleting University
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Deleting University  (Read 2754 times)
jacay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Deleting University
« on: 2007 December 28, 22:54:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate townies, so I made my own neighborhood with its own, non-ugly townies. Stupidly, I then made a university and allowed the game to generate the students. Given that I have played several students through uni who thus have plenty of connections with uni sims, what is the best way to delete the university and make a new one? Additionally, does notownieregen cover uni townies? If not, how can I make a university without automatically spawning ugly assfaces?

I know I could just summon all the uni sims and prep them for delete with the lot debugger, but I'd like to avoid doing all that work.
Aner-Dyfan
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Deleting University
« Reply #1 on: 2007 December 28, 23:52:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used these two topics to create clean 'hoods. However as to deleting university I'd just recreate the hood from scratch. It can be done but if you haven't created that many sims just wipe it.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,5861.0.html
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=045124c3187d1581defeda6a39be36e5&topic=4306.0

I don't think they have been updated for BV yet which means there are tons of townies in my 'clean' hood. Ah well SimWardrobe has an assault rifle and I'm creating a sim to use it.
jacay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 December 29, 03:43:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So is it safe to delete the neighborhood in game, by pressing the trashcan button? I understand many of the game's built in deletion options are borked (deleting by from bin, deleteallcharacters) so I fear simply deleting my uni hood.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 December 29, 03:53:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nuking an entire neighborhood in-game is safe.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: