More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 17:56:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Has anyone been able to help poor Jane?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Has anyone been able to help poor Jane?  (Read 33014 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Has anyone been able to help poor Jane?
« Reply #50 on: 2005 November 07, 18:20:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

G-voor-dwan  (with the French nasal n.)  Once you get used to it, it's not so bad, though where Maxis dredged up the names I can't imagine!

My Fricorith has just gone off to college, and Jennail is at last expecting a baby (she resurrected with this want, so I kept it in, and Kvornan will be able to stay home from work (but he'll no doubt wish he hadn't!)  I shall have to move them to a bigger lot soon, though, if Jennail keeps wanting more stuff (and babies into the bargain!)  It's quite a large house they have now, but it's only a 4x4 lot, so no room to expand.  I think a move to Pleasantview is called for!  Nice green views from the front door instead of all that concrete!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2005 November 07, 21:02:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

G-voor-dwan  (with the French nasal n.)  Once you get used to it, it's not so bad, though where Maxis dredged up the names I can't imagine!

My Fricorith has just gone off to college, and Jennail is at last expecting a baby (she resurrected with this want, so I kept it in, and Kvornan will be able to stay home from work (but he'll no doubt wish he hadn't!)  I shall have to move them to a bigger lot soon, though, if Jennail keeps wanting more stuff (and babies into the bargain!)  It's quite a large house they have now, but it's only a 4x4 lot, so no room to expand.  I think a move to Pleasantview is called for!  Nice green views from the front door instead of all that concrete!
The tricous all live in Lover's Lane in my Game none of them live downtown I still have to start sticking furniture in their houses so they can move in. so they have green views as the live in the neighborhood. at last check they were   were all  various neighbors houses eating and visiting LOL

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2005 November 07, 22:02:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I resurrected the Tricou family--all except for the elders, and I did it from SimPE.  All went well except for the f in the kids grades and in work.  Easily fixed with the InSIMenator but the big prob was with the parents.  They can have romantic relations with each other and probably can get married but they can't fall in love and their bolts don't show.  I think that I might have to switch parents??? I checked with SimPE and they are not listed in the family tree and I unclicked the family in relations, I even went so far as to erase the memory that they were ever married in the first place from everyone's memories.  Didn't help.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2005 November 07, 22:21:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I resurrected the Tricou family--all except for the elders, and I did it from SimPE.  All went well except for the f in the kids grades and in work.  Easily fixed with the InSIMenator but the big prob was with the parents.  They can have romantic relations with each other and probably can get married but they can't fall in love and their bolts don't show.  I think that I might have to switch parents??? I checked with SimPE and they are not listed in the family tree and I unclicked the family in relations, I even went so far as to erase the memory that they were ever married in the first place from everyone's memories.  Didn't help.
hmmm thats odd  I resurrected the entire family using  the grim phone  after getting Fricorith done in SimPe  even though it didnt stick with him after saving and exiting his mother was able to use the grim phone and resurrect Fricorith  and it stuck. but he had a C when he went to school in my game for the first time. I ressrrected the elders as well  and they are one happy family. Jennail fell in love with her Husband Kvornan .I still have some tweaking to do  with interest and such  but the bolts will likely show as soon as  I do that. . Jennail is currently pregnant in my game with twins. her 4 wants are earn some money ,have a baby, Fricorith gets a scholarship and Kiss Kvornan..  they fell head over heels in love very quickly in my game. have you tried using the relations adjustor  with the  insimenator?I resssurected the elders as well Jennicor and JonSmith Tricou  and my Family tree reads as follows  Jennicor and Jon Smith Tricou are   married to one another  they have  two daughters  Nylissit and  Jennail. Nylissit is  married to Kiernan and they have a daughter Gvaudoin.  so the family .Jennail is Married to Kvornan and they have a son Fricorith.the relationships show correctly in Sim PE and the enhancer in my Game. do you have the ltest version of SimPE?  if not that could be your problem as the old version is known to Fubar sim relationships

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2005 November 08, 00:17:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The relationships in my game were wierd at first too, and I had to put some memories back with SimPE.  Kvornan and Jennail knew they were married, but Nylissit and Kiernan didn't.  And Jonathan and Jennicor got three lightning bolts for each other straight away!

I found that getting the lightning bolts to show for each of the other couples only happened after they went for groceries and woohooed in the photo booth!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2005 November 08, 00:48:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The relationships in my game were wierd at first too, and I had to put some memories back with SimPE.  Kvornan and Jennail knew they were married, but Nylissit and Kiernan didn't.  And Jonathan and Jennicor got three lightning bolts for each other straight away!

I found that getting the lightning bolts to show for each of the other couples only happened after they went for groceries and woohooed in the photo booth!
mine all knew who they were married to I just had to tweak their interests a bit .Jennail and Kvornan had 2 bolts after tweaking their interests and 3 after woohoo which resulted in instant pregnancy for Jennail and before he even knew Jennail ws pregnant he was walking around their home with a pacifier in his thought bubble Fricorith is working and has made friends with most of the people in the projects where he lives . Jennail is pregnant with twins and is a paramedic. Fricorith is in the culinary field teen career and Kvornan is in Law enforcement his LTW is to be captain hero. I havent been to Nylissit's or Jennicor's yet to move them in they are next. I di give Kvornan anew custom Hair do and I gave  Fricorith a new hairdo and took off his  makeup as his girlfriend didnt like the makeup. I also bought Jennail  and Kvornan some new clothes and gave Jennail a new gorgeous custom hairdo. I left their hair colors the same except the guys now have highlights in their hair . the first thing both guys did after recieving their new look was to start checking themselves out while Jennail laughed at them for doing that.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2005 November 08, 00:58:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm afraid that Fricorith is still wearing make-up, but it doesn't seem to worry Lilith, since her turn ons are fitness and make-up - and he got fit with the dance-sphere!  Now the odd thing is, his turn ons and dark hair and perfume - Lilith still has red hair, although I got rid of that awful hairstyle, and she doesn't possess any perfume!

My Kvornan wanted to be a Professional Party guest, and he's getting there - slowly, but he'll have to give up work for a while when the baby arrives - no nannies allowed in my game!  Jennail is still the same, but she has new clothes and wants more!  She is in the medical profession too, but she is a resident.

Nylissit is in the politics career but she's pregnant now, and Kiernan has just changed his aspiration and is a Family sim!

Oh, and in case you wondered, when each of the downtownie offspring of Jonathan's went to college, he was there to see them off!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2005 November 08, 01:02:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm afraid that Fricorith is still wearing make-up, but it doesn't seem to worry Lilith, since her turn ons are fitness and make-up - and he got fit with the dance-sphere!  Now the odd thing is, his turn ons and dark hair and perfume - Lilith still has red hair, although I got rid of that awful hairstyle, and she doesn't possess any perfume!

My Kvornan wanted to be a Professional Party guest, and he's getting there - slowly, but he'll have to give up work for a while when the baby arrives - no nannies allowed in my game!  Jennail is still the same, but she has new clothes and wants more!  She is in the medical profession too, but she is a resident.

Nylissit is in the politics career but she's pregnant now, and Kiernan has just changed his aspiration and is a Family sim!

Oh, and in case you wondered, when each of the downtownie offspring of Jonathan's went to college, he was there to see them off!
which Downtown offspring are Jonathon's

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2005 November 08, 01:30:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, in my game, they are Katharine Macauley, Merlin Phelps, Todd Greaves, Colby Trottier, plus two I can't remember offhand, but they all show the complete list in their family trees plus their father but not thier aunts and uncles etc, of course.  You need to edit them in simPE so they know who the rest of the family is.

They nearly all grew up badly in my game, which is understandable when you think about it! but they are settling in and doing well in college!  So I hope they'll graduate and grow up well!  (I had to get them all to change aspirations, the game has them all as pleasure, which is not the BEST aspiration for getting Honours!)

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2005 November 08, 06:45:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, in my game, they are Katharine Macauley, Merlin Phelps, Todd Greaves, Colby Trottier, plus two I can't remember offhand, but they all show the complete list in their family trees plus their father but not thier aunts and uncles etc, of course.  You need to edit them in simPE so they know who the rest of the family is.

They nearly all grew up badly in my game, which is understandable when you think about it! but they are settling in and doing well in college!  So I hope they'll graduate and grow up well!  (I had to get them all to change aspirations, the game has them all as pleasure, which is not the BEST aspiration for getting Honours!)
since I am playing in a custom hood I cant find any of these people where do I look to find them?

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2005 November 08, 10:39:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, they probably have different names if it's a custom hood, but the house where they lived in my game was called Garth.  If you use the teleporter shrub and check any families whose names you don't recognise, you should be able to work out which are Pleasantview and Uni townies as they live in one house, (named after the first townie to make an appearance in the game, I think) but the downtownies all live in a different house.  Then, if you click on the teens and get them into your game you can use the mind control mirror to check which ones are Jonathan's kids.  (Or you can simply go to Uni and move the whole lot across, they will show there in the list of sims ready to go to Uni, but of course, that doesn't give you the opportunity to let them get some skills and grow up well.)

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2005 November 08, 10:52:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, they probably have different names if it's a custom hood, but the house where they lived in my game was called Garth.  If you use the teleporter shrub and check any families whose names you don't recognise, you should be able to work out which are Pleasantview and Uni townies as they live in one house, (named after the first townie to make an appearance in the game, I think) but the downtownies all live in a different house.  Then, if you click on the teens and get them into your game you can use the mind control mirror to check which ones are Jonathan's kids.  (Or you can simply go to Uni and move the whole lot across, they will show there in the list of sims ready to go to Uni, but of course, that doesn't give you the opportunity to let them get some skills and grow up well.)
I found them they do live in the garth house. his children in my custom hood are Armando Tang,Damian Rossi,Kacpher Philips,Ronan Kearney,Kimberly Roehnigke and Jaiden Hutchins. I found them in SimPE under sim relations  as soon as I clicked on Armando Tang's picture the family tree  showed his father and siblings  no mother though

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2005 November 08, 14:05:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, they don't appear to have one!  What I did was where they shared a last name with another townie or dormie, I made them either cousins or Aunt/Uncle/Nephew/Niece, as I thought it would be good it they had another relative they could get to know!  One of them has now moved his dormie cousin into his house!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2005 November 08, 14:30:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, they don't appear to have one!  What I did was where they shared a last name with another townie or dormie, I made them either cousins or Aunt/Uncle/Nephew/Niece, as I thought it would be good it they had another relative they could get to know!  One of them has now moved his dormie cousin into his house!
I moved them into their father's house and then changed their last names to Tricou in Sim PE  and I linked them to Nylisset,Jennail,Fricorith and Gvaudoin. so now the family symbol appears on the pictures of Jon's legitimate children and  his  grandchildren in their relationship panel. when I saved the game  I had moved Jon,Jennicor,Armando,Damion,Kacpher,Ronan,Jaiden,and Kimberly in to a Mansion in my Mansion district. I then Bought Jon and Jennicor a minivan each. and had Jon drive the kids to school. when I left the neighborhood, some of their wealthy neighbors were visiting them. Joe and Bella  and Finch were  at their newly acquuired mansion  welcoming them to luxurious living. I did give the kids new hair and make up and new clothes so they would fit into their new neighborhood better and I changed five of their aspirations  now only one is a pleasure sim each one got a new aspspiration to fit their personalities there is now a new fortune sim ,a new knowledg sim ,a new romance sim  etc... myknowedge sim  is the least outgoing. my most out going I made into a popularity sim ..I know a couple of teenage boys in the neighborhood will be thrilled to meet Kimberly and Jaiden as for whatever reason there are only three ten girls in the hood that are playable but lots of  teen boys LOL tht are playable . Gvaudoin was snapped off the dating market her first day at school  Smiley

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2005 November 08, 15:56:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I, I believe Jennicor would be most upset to know what Jonathan got up to (presumably after she died!) and I never play houses with that number of sims in anyway, so each of these kids is making their own way in the world (but since all the cash ended up at the Macaulay house, Katharine emailed them some money just to get started, before returning the money to the Tricous.  (and after they'd had a bit to improve their house, naturally!  But since Jason is a Fortune sim, I think he should do most of his house-improving himself!)

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2005 November 08, 16:16:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I, I believe Jennicor would be most upset to know what Jonathan got up to (presumably after she died!) and I never play houses with that number of sims in anyway, so each of these kids is making their own way in the world (but since all the cash ended up at the Macaulay house, Katharine emailed them some money just to get started, before returning the money to the Tricous.  (and after they'd had a bit to improve their house, naturally!  But since Jason is a Fortune sim, I think he should do most of his house-improving himself!)
she probably would be excepth that in my game it shows Jon died first....... and I think the asian child  and the black child of Jon's have her confused as to how these teens came to be . so she has made friends with them . she was telling a joke to Kimberly just before  Jon Rounded up the kids for school and the kids like Jennicor  and according to the relatiomship panel they apparently Knew Jennicor before she died. also Jon's teens in my game  have no memories except ffor the move the just made amd their familytree indicating Jon is the father the girls look alot like Jennail Damian has a strong Resmblance to Fricorith

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2005 November 08, 16:55:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I don't think they're all Jennicor's or they'd have had the full family tree!  and they wouldn't have had different names - but maybe jonathon was a romance sim who changed his aspiration to family?

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2005 November 08, 17:10:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I don't think they're all Jennicor's or they'd have had the full family tree!  and they wouldn't have had different names - but maybe jonathon was a romance sim who changed his aspiration to family?
oh I dont thin they are Jennicor's however it is possible that Jennicor had a niece or distant cousins that could be the mothers of three of the kids in my game the other three I think were sims without a single connection to Jennicor th

Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2005 November 08, 18:05:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone said somewhere here they think those teens had the Tricou father because they were handmade (so they'd be better looking) and needed a father and Maxis just forgot to take them out. That seems possible to me, but I also wonder - as there is definately some vampire connection there somewhere (vis a vis the coffins in the basement) if Maxis wasn't thinking maybe they weren't born to the Tricou's but turned by them (yes I know you can't do that with Sim vampires and the teens aren't vampires, but... just sort of storyline-ish, maybe the company thought we would make them vampires or they'd get turned when someone started playing with them. And they are pleasure sims anyways.

I'm very curious about the Tricou storyline - how the whole family died and which ones went first and what all happened. There's a Tricou house in New Orleans that is reportedly haunted, but I can't find out very much about the family and none of the first names are the same (that I could find). There definately must be a vampire connection somewhere - but there's not (that I know of) any living vampire sim. Wonder if the peasants revolted and killed them all.

Anyway, they're interesting. I'm gonna resurrect them into my new custom neighborhood also. I wish moving sims to a new neighborhood just deleted all their memories and didn't blow games up in a big fiery ball - as it breaks family ties anyway, I don't see why it couldn't just delete all memories of theirs and of them out of the game totally (not realistic, but neither is the game falling apart over A+ memories and too many nannies and baristas :p)

Unsouper
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2005 November 08, 18:33:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone said somewhere here they think those teens had the Tricou father because they were handmade (so they'd be better looking) and needed a father and Maxis just forgot to take them out. That seems possible to me, but I also wonder - as there is definately some vampire connection there somewhere (vis a vis the coffins in the basement) if Maxis wasn't thinking maybe they weren't born to the Tricou's but turned by them (yes I know you can't do that with Sim vampires and the teens aren't vampires, but... just sort of storyline-ish, maybe the company thought we would make them vampires or they'd get turned when someone started playing with them. And they are pleasure sims anyways.

I'm very curious about the Tricou storyline - how the whole family died and which ones went first and what all happened. There's a Tricou house in New Orleans that is reportedly haunted, but I can't find out very much about the family and none of the first names are the same (that I could find). There definately must be a vampire connection somewhere - but there's not (that I know of) any living vampire sim. Wonder if the peasants revolted and killed them all.

Anyway, they're interesting. I'm gonna resurrect them into my new custom neighborhood also. I wish moving sims to a new neighborhood just deleted all their memories and didn't blow games up in a big fiery ball - as it breaks family ties anyway, I don't see why it couldn't just delete all memories of theirs and of them out of the game totally (not realistic, but neither is the game falling apart over A+ memories and too many nannies and baristas :p)
Jennail was the first to die

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2005 November 08, 20:31:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They may have been vampires, but once they're resurected they seem like fairly normal sims to me, just all very attached to their family!  I admit I did get them all to change their turn-ons, though!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2005 November 08, 20:57:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They may have been vampires, but once they're resurected they seem like fairly normal sims to me, just all very attached to their family!  I admit I did get them all to change their turn-ons, though!
I did too but I took a look at their picture pre-resurrection and I kind of doubt they were vampires they lacked that awful vampire grey. but ya know Brynne has been dealing with them as ghosts forever in her came as her Bayfield Family lives in the house of fallen Trees  the original home of the Tricou family and they have been haunting  the Bayfield residence forever til she put them in Justin's exwife's inventory maybe she could shed some light on ht color the ghosts were as the color determines cause of death . the legacy challenge rules board had a list of death types on there and the color of the ghost for each type of death ie old age  is white

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2005 November 08, 21:01:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting!  Most of my sims never become ghosts!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2005 November 08, 21:57:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting!  Most of my sims never become ghosts!
most of mine that have died  through causes other than me . have either died  of old age ,a cowplant ate a nanny  I learned the hard way that you have to feed that plant at least 3 or 4 times a day. or it will produce a cake . my sim was dog tired and  Iforgot tohave him feed the cowplant . that night then early the next morning his wife went into labor and in all hustle and bustle to get a nanny there so they could go to work the cowplant wasnt fed again  the nanny arrived took the cake and the plant ate her.my sim didnt go without feeding the cowplant again..I have had one die from a sattellite no I didnt use a hack . unfortunately my sim lived alone and there was no one there to plead for his life. I had a permaplat elder Die of old age.  Kendal Lawson died on the Job for unknown reasons. it was  about 6:30 at night my sim had a new baby in the house and returned to work as a patrol officer Kendal was walking around the outside of the house towards the front door when all of a sudden I see a new nanny I had never seen before  coming down the steps with the baby by the name of Angie Benson. then the buttons greyed out and here comes old grimmy at which point Kendal peed herself and died. simpe said she still had 14 days left to live

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2005 November 08, 22:05:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kendal Lawson died on the Job for unknown reasons

ROFL!  In this country, this would probably be misunderstood as on the game!

The only sims who have died in my game, apart from Beau's wife in one version, and he saved her from death anyway, have been townies that I've intentionally killed, and Lilith and/or Angela, depending on which one was being most obnoxious!  This time it was Angela, but it wasn't intended, so I let Mary-Sue resurrect her!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: