More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 03:51:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Error from Pet Grave
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Error from Pet Grave  (Read 2361 times)
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Error from Pet Grave
« on: 2007 April 14, 12:41:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a residential lot with 2 graves, one human, one pet.  I believe both died in the house and were dragged outside.  Every now and then I get an error about the pet.  I don't think any Sims were mourning at the grave at the time of the error. 

At the time of the attached log, the grave was "facing" and "near" the back of the lot.  It hasn't happened since I turned it around, but it doesn't happen very often anyhow.
« Last Edit: 2007 April 14, 12:42:31 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Error from Pet Grave
« Reply #1 on: 2007 April 14, 12:42:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Random glitch, or Work of the Non-Awesome. Keep a note if it happens again.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Nec
Malodorous Moron

I have no sense of humor.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 April 14, 13:24:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most of my pet graves error because when they die, often the front of the grave is not the same as what the game thinks the front of the grave is. This is made worse when a pet grave is haunted, as it always turns it the opposite direction (180 deg.) after being haunted. Resetting the grave of a ghost that errors while it is haunting will turn it back the right direction. Funky pet graves seem to be the norm, unfortunately. I have had them disappear off of residential lots, so I move all of mine to an owned graveyard, as pet graves do not seem to be accessible in buy/build otherwise.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 April 14, 13:26:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Waving a twisted grave in and then out of the building by picking up and buy mode, waving it over an indoor area to cause it to turn into an urn, and then putting it back, tends to fix the twistedness.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 April 14, 19:08:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah ha!  Thanks!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: