More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 07:20:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  MTS2 now MYL2
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: MTS2 now MYL2  (Read 19383 times)
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
Re: MTS2 now MYL2
« Reply #50 on: 2006 April 01, 21:49:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm bored and grumpy and it's way to late in the evening to do anything productive so, hey, what the hell.  Grin The thread needs a little humour to make up for the "The Internets is Serious Business and So Am I!" kids and the reading comprehension-disabled.

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2006 April 01, 21:51:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My name over there is still BlueSoup, but I imagine it's because I only have three posts and Test Subject can really go either way lol.  Yes, the people seem to be taking it very hard.  Undecided
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2006 April 01, 21:58:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This happens to almost ANY site that posts anything in jest on April 1, and the loudest screechers are invariably from countries where April 1 is a day to pull pranks. I could understand being upset about it if the 'prank' was something that pretended that something really bad had happened, but over something that is blatantly ridiculous... well, I'm pretty sure they're too busy jumping to conclusions to actually think, and too worried about looking cool to laugh at something silly. One of the biggest whiners for around ten pages started laughing louder at the prank than anyone else once she noticed the 'cool' people thought it was funny.

Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2006 April 01, 22:10:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But that is the POINT of an April Fool's joke- pissing stupid people off until the next day, when they realize it is all a joke. If they don't get it, they don't get it.

maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2006 April 02, 00:00:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure someone should report this to someone, somewhere:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1140898#post1140898

Inteen for AL, yay!
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2006 April 02, 00:06:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The guys over at HSR are apparently having fun. Too bad the menu animations don't all work while they're inverted...
Several other things don't work properly as well.

ETA: I see there's a thanks button now, and a new it's broke section. Hmm.... someone's been busy
The SHEEP! button is new, but the OOPS! You bwoke it. forum has been there a few days as a result of people's constant whining about it in the past.

See Also
« Last Edit: 2006 April 02, 00:56:10 by Venusy » Logged

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
Countess
theisz
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2006 April 02, 00:31:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The guys over at HSR are apparently having fun. Too bad the menu animations don't all work while they're inverted...
Several other things don't work properly as well.

ETA: I see there's a thanks button now, and a new it's broke section. Hmm.... someone's been busy
The SHEEP! button is new, but the OOPS! You bwoke it. forum has been there a few days as a result of people's constant whining about it in the past.

Cheesy I like your spelling of the "OOPS! You broke it." forum.  I like Bwoke better.  LOL
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2006 April 04, 08:21:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got a huge chuckle out of the person who asked, "What's with the llamas?  Are there llamas somewhere in the game?"

You know, I hardly ever use this word, but somehow, "D'oh!!!!!!!!!!" seemed so appropriate at that moment!

I LOVE the llama stuff!  I think I downloaded almost everything they had including the Llama Lounge which is a brilliant piece of artistry!  I rarely ever download lots, but this one is so absolutely worth it!  I placed it right next to the internet cafe in my neighborhood.  No doubt the cafe's patrons will soon start complaining about the smell of the llamas from next door, so I'll have to pick it up and move it a bit more 'out of town'.  Grin

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: