More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 12:06:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Annoying glitch
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Annoying glitch  (Read 4229 times)
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
Annoying glitch
« on: 2009 December 27, 06:53:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have started to get an annoying glitch on my game. My Sims keep automaticly leaving their workplace early even though they still have work hours left. This means I have to keep watching over the Police Station to make sure the Sim doesn't leave and run off which leads to her work performance dropping and making it harder for promotions. Any help?
Viscountess
coconnor
Horrible Halfwit

Meh ....

View Profile
Re: Annoying glitch
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 27, 07:09:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suggest you follow Witch's instructions to you earlier, in one of the many threads here you've posted in, and "turn in your computer, explaining that you're too stupid to use it".  I am monitoring you now.  You obviously have a problem following the simplest of directions.  Perhaps you are too stupid to live?  And believe me, you have previously seen teh (sic) "ultimate restraint".  I don't think you should keep posting.

In the (should be) immortal words of Ron White:  "You can't fix stupid!"
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 27, 08:57:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I gave Audrey that advice, however it would not go amiss here.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 December 27, 09:36:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suggest you follow Witch's instructions to you earlier, in one of the many threads here you've posted in, and "turn in your computer, explaining that you're too stupid to use it".  I am monitoring you now.  You obviously have a problem following the simplest of directions.  Perhaps you are too stupid to live?  And believe me, you have previously seen teh (sic) "ultimate restraint".  I don't think you should keep posting.

I havn't seen any of Witches responses because I have no fucking idea what threads you're talking about.
Viscountess
coconnor
Horrible Halfwit

Meh ....

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 December 27, 12:30:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suggest you follow Witch's instructions to you earlier, in one of the many threads here you've posted in, and "turn in your computer, explaining that you're too stupid to use it".  I am monitoring you now.  You obviously have a problem following the simplest of directions.  Perhaps you are too stupid to live?  And believe me, you have previously seen teh (sic) "ultimate restraint".  I don't think you should keep posting.

I havn't seen any of Witches responses because I have no fucking idea what threads you're talking about.
Wrong person, you have (unfortunately) chosen the same unoriginal avatar as Audrey. I meant the message for her.

In the (should be) immortal words of Ron White:  "You can't fix stupid!"
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 December 27, 13:02:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it's a a forum stock avatar.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 December 27, 14:51:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wrong person, you have (unfortunately) chosen the same unoriginal avatar as Audrey. I meant the message for her.

Oh ok, changing Avatar now. Well now that thats cleared up, any help ideas about the glitch?
Greyform
Dimwitted Dunce

Grey pride

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 December 27, 18:15:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last I heard, this was a stupid EA bug that has yet to be squashed. It just happens sometimes, and that's all there is to it.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 December 28, 02:38:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dammit, thanks anyway.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: