More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 10, 15:16:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  uni problem
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: uni problem  (Read 2185 times)
jewels
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
uni problem
« on: 2006 June 11, 05:28:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just moved my sim into the dorm with her NPC boyfriend. Neither of their progress bars (I forget exactly what they are called) are fully expanded, even though they both have enough skills. I sent them to a community lot, but that didn't help. That's what I have to do to find out my sims LTW after they become a teen (another quirk?). Then I moved them out to see if that would fix it. It fixed it for my female sim, but not my male sim. I tried moving him out on his own and then back in, but that didn't work either. Any ideas?

Another issue I am having with this family is that the mom was able to get her career reward, but her now adult children (the big brothers and sisters of the sim having the uni problem) have reached the top of their current careers, but their career rewards aren't unlocked.

Any help is muchly appreciated.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: uni problem
« Reply #1 on: 2006 June 11, 05:32:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Career awards unlock at a specific level. If your sim started above that level in an older version of the game (Either Uni or a Uni-patch "fixed" this), he will never receive his award. Jumping the level was also a good way to miss your career award, I remember being promoted to or past career award level via chance card would lose you a career reward.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jewels
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 June 11, 05:36:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The three of them that are experiencing this problem with the career rewards started in their career tracks as teens, and have been promoted through each level.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 June 11, 05:42:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem with the uni sims can be corrected in simpE.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=4467.msg125494#msg125494

This is how I fixed it.

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: