More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 15:49:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Recliner Obession?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Recliner Obession?  (Read 2660 times)
JadeDruid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Recliner Obession?
« on: 2006 November 10, 05:59:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I have this family with the two parents both being fourtune sims. They seem to have a wee bit of a recliner/loungechair addiction, or OBSESSION!!! So far I've bought them about 50 recliners and loungechairs.

If it wasn't for personal invetory, their house would look like a La-Z-Boy factory!

Is there a hack avaiable for this ridiclous obession?
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Recliner Obession?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 10, 07:29:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stop buying new ones and pull out one from their inventory. It won't satisfy the want, but it will make it go away.

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 10, 11:05:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't have to buy so many recliners. Buy two, and when the wish pops up - sell the old, and buy new ones.
Same for statues and trees/bushes/flowers - new replaces the old. They are very happy with that too.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 November 10, 12:23:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or you can ignore their wants, and they eventually roll new ones.

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
numaari
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 November 10, 15:10:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can also buy them any dang thing they want, even the stupid ungainly bowling alley, stash it in their inventory, then pause the game, stick it on the lawn or something, and sell it from the buy screen WITHOUT unpausing the game. 

They never miss it - at least they don't in my game.   Wink  And you get the money back so that you can buy them the next highly expensive, highly impractical thing they want...
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 November 10, 17:13:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made a family in CAS with a Fortune Sim brother and a Family Sim sister.  Stuck them on an empty lot and bought them almost everything their little hearts desired.  Silly things never wanted a bed or fridge, so I didn't buy them any.  When they got tired and hungry, I checked and they had gold aspiration and enough aspiration points to get the Energizer machine.  So I had them just use the energizer and build skills all night.  The brother never did get his LTW, but after he retired, he just painted masterpiece after masterpiece and died happy...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: