More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 11:14:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Elder custom hair problem in Seasons
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Elder custom hair problem in Seasons  (Read 2549 times)
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
Elder custom hair problem in Seasons
« on: 2007 March 18, 09:59:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like the age transitions from adults to elders in Seasons do not correctly assign the elder hair when it is a custom hair style.  I have had about 4 females transition to elder since installing Seasons, and they all get the same hair style -- the "french braid" -- regardless of what their agedata or SDNA says.  Male elders are also affected, but they seem to end up with the receding-hairline style (which is a default Maxis hairstyle I have hardly ever used in my game).  All custom hair that I use in my game is the non-binned variety (my personal preference).  I do not have the Pets patch installed, but this issue is similar to what was happening with toddler transitions with the Pets patch.  All other age transitions work fine, only the transition to elders has this problem.  Has anybody else seen this?
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Elder custom hair problem in Seasons
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 18, 14:26:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup.  Had an elder transition last night which resulted in that (boring) french braid style.  Immediately sent her to the nearest mirror.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
Re: Elder custom hair problem in Seasons
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 19, 06:37:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had elders with binned custom hair revert to a custom hair colour on aging.  I was thinking that I'd possibly messed something up in the binning of the hairs (I re do all mine, even if the creator has binned them).  I just can't be bothered dealing with simpe at the moment.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: