More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 10:50:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  FreeTime questions
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FreeTime questions  (Read 12650 times)
Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
Re: FreeTime questions
« Reply #25 on: 2008 March 04, 04:36:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Honestly, if the families themselves were just a little less obsessed with their pets, I wouldn't hate that either. Hardly any point in buying them fun-making goodies at all if all they ever wanna do is razzle and cat teaser.
TJ has a No Pet Obsession, it's been updated for FT.

*makes loud and plentiful sheep noises*
Thanks, morriganrant, a lot. After installing, the family still seems to be diving straight for the pets whenever they have a moment's down time, but I just had a party of 6 guests, and they actually behaved like, well, party guests! Okay, half of them were just *dying* to clean the dirty pet bed in the master bedroom (weirdos), but aside from the pet-initiated interactions, they actually had to resort to talking to each other, dancing, and so-forth. Wacky!

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Re: FreeTime questions
« Reply #26 on: 2008 March 04, 05:19:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the subject of BFF's, I wish they had made it so the sims could have a maximum of like 5 BFFs but made them never decay after that - BFFs should never decay in my book.  But family shouldn't be BFFs either...

I will never understand why they don't ask us, the players, how we would like the BFF system to work before they implement it?  They could easily have made that a forum topic and let us decide how many BFFs should be allowed and the effects of such a title.

I'll never understand why they don't have us, the players, playtest their games. LiarSam was here before saying he'd take volunteers. No one heard back from him. Look at how many bugs we found within the first 24 hours of game release.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: