More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 05:15:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  TS3 store items are FUBAR.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS3 store items are FUBAR.  (Read 3067 times)
EvasiveTony
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
TS3 store items are FUBAR.
« on: 2010 February 10, 22:57:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, in advance, i know im probably going to get flamed too RL, as this is my first post and im still a bit hazy on the way Sims 3 and MATY works :3.

Anyways, I downloaded a few of the store items from MATY (You know, the sets and such...) And when I went too the Launcher too install them, i click install, it says SUCCESS~ But it lies. The status is still not installed, and no items in game. This happened with every store set i downloaded, and a random CC that I download from GoS...

And i saw the TS3 compressor thing, and it says something about making the store items work, but it's not working (At least I think... i r can beez stewpid nubcakez)

So...  any advice/fixes anyone can provide Cheesy?
ciane
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: TS3 store items are FUBAR.
« Reply #1 on: 2010 February 10, 23:04:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go to the Pudding Factory. Read the first thread. It's clearly marked as the place to ask questions about store content.

Next time at least use the search function before starting a new thread. Also, capitalize I every time you use it as a pronoun.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: