More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 16:45:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Alright, so the Final Exam bug is back, but.............
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Alright, so the Final Exam bug is back, but.............  (Read 4178 times)
Mike
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Alright, so the Final Exam bug is back, but.............
« on: 2006 February 12, 15:04:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

am I protected from it? I have all Pescado's Compatible hacks for Nightlife and University but does one of them protect me from this bug? If not, what hack do I need?
Mike
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: Alright, so the Final Exam bug is back, but.............
« Reply #1 on: 2006 February 12, 15:06:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and in case you didnt know, the second Nightlife patch brought it back. Maxis gives with one hand and takes with the other.   Angry
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2006 February 12, 15:11:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi mike,

Please have patience. I'm sure the other mods are looking into it. This issue has already been mentioned here and probably here. I believe I did see TJ mention he would take a look. But you have to realize that modders have lives (well others do, not me Tongue) and are most likely busy with non Sims related things. So they'll get around to it when they can.

And please use the search button or simply sift through the boards first to see if anyone else has already reported your problem. There's no need to clog the boards up with 3 or more threads about the same exact problem. This isn't the BBS you know. Wink The search tool is your friend!. Use it. Smiley

Ste

Mike
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 February 12, 15:21:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They can't have lives! I forbid them! I need them for sweet, utter dependence!!!

Oh, and I did search the boards, but I felt maybe I could get some attention by making my own.  Tongue Grin
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2006 February 12, 15:35:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright then. How very Laguna Loire of you. Always thinkin about yourself. Wink

But I'm sure the other mods have most likely seen the other threads and are already aware of it. If it were up to me, had I the power, I'd just merge the threads into one. That's probably what Edea would do. No? Or at least, Quistis Trepe, she's very efficient like that.  Cheesy

Ste

Database
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 February 12, 16:59:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but this is JM's land Tongue
Mike
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 February 12, 22:05:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright then. How very Laguna Loire of you. Always thinkin about yourself. Wink

But I'm sure the other mods have most likely seen the other threads and are already aware of it. If it were up to me, had I the power, I'd just merge the threads into one. That's probably what Edea would do. No? Or at least, Quistis Trepe, she's very efficient like that.  Cheesy

Ste

Eh, maybe more like Squall, he's more clever, in my opinion.
rma
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 February 13, 09:33:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having the exact same problem too Mike. It only happens if a Sim happens to have a class at the same time he is sceduled for a final. The silly Sim then goes to class and misses the final.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 February 13, 14:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having the exact same problem too Mike. It only happens if a Sim happens to have a class at the same time he is scheduled for a final. The silly Sim then goes to class and misses the final.

You know, that may be the common thread to this.  Now that I think about it, one sim I had problems with getting this bug (Dirk Dreamer, actually) had a class scheduled an hour before his final was scheduled (I used the college clock to speed up the semester).  I canceled the class interaction and he went to the exam with almost an hour to spare, but still got the 'missed exam' message.  On the third try, I just sent him to class, and then to the final after he got back and ate, and this time he went through with flying colors -- no 'missed exam' at all.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: