KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)

<< < (250/282) > >>

Tia:
Quote from: witch on 2014 April 08, 21:40:39

Quote from: Tia on 2014 April 08, 20:36:40

You wouldn't have half the problems you are having with the store items if you actually bought them.

That's a bit rich coming from someone who has difficulty making the store bought items work even after she pays for them!

Just a note, I have had no trouble with any of the new seeds since notouching added the first fix. I have not tried the bakery.

Yes but I had more problems with them without buying them or getting gifted them. notouching and KT are very good at what they do with the fixes. But I like not having to depend on fixes for my stuff to work. I know it always seems like I have trouble but if at least the ones I enjoy work I am ok with that.

Janyses:
I've been testing this for a while and the bohemian recipes just do not appear as options on the new oven. I have the set installed as decrapped packages, with the items under "Packages" and the fixes in "Overrides." I even get the recipes for the other store content, but no chocolate pie, pecan pie, etc. The new desserts do appear randomly, however, when using the Nraas cupcake mod.

I've seen at least two other people mention this, but does anyone know why or have a solution?

woodyc:
Quote from: Tia on 2014 April 08, 20:36:40

Quote from: woodyc on 2014 April 08, 16:35:34

I had this fix working until yesterday when it just stopped working for the harvestable items such as strawberries, blackberries, peach tree etc, any help

You wouldn't have half the problems you are having with the store items if you actually bought them.

Well, that is your problem being a mug and buying them, when they are provided here for free. I was just wondering if it had an update or something which rendered them unusable again.
And from what I have read, buying them has just as many problems as getting them free, if not more

jezzer:
I call bullshit on the "from what I have read" part.  Based on your history, you don't know how to do basic research.

kece:
Problems with the Artisan's Glassblowing and Jewelry Making...........

I have downloaded the fixes PrismArtStudio_Fixes, CumulativeStoreTempFixes, notouching_DecrapFixes, and have updated the other fixes, downloaded an update of the ccmerged file  put all of them in the overrides and the ccmerged in dcbackup.......I am still getting white cubes where the actions should be.  Is there a fix I am missing?

I keep getting this message:  319e41d:01000000:00000000000f6080 where a missing action is.  I have updated everything........that I have found,  I looked at freesims site:  I have updated and used these files also.....not combining but individually and still get the white boxes (Store Fix - notouching, Store Fix - notouching, ccmerged - Nona)  Everything is updated, not sure what/why it is not working is there something I am missing?

I figured it out...............I downloaded from Levini and it worked. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page