More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 04:26:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Nine Potato-Head Unknowns?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nine Potato-Head Unknowns?  (Read 10168 times)
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
Re: Nine Potato-Head Unknowns?
« Reply #25 on: 2007 October 03, 14:33:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just get rid of fugly dormies the Pescado way -- put nouniprotect in the game and let them kill themselves off with their own stupidity. Smiley

I've played with that hack in before, but my dormies stubbornly refuse to die. They just end up dropping to sleep in really inconvienient places so that in the end I have to wake them up to get them out the way. The stupid sims don't appear to sleep in beds when nouniprotect is in place even when I plonked a bed right in the middle of the corridor.

jsalemi (got it right this time) also suggested putting stereos near where dormies generally collapse (near the portals in my game anyway) to wake up the ones you don't want to die right away (and to clear the portals).  I have taken this advice, on some occasions (although I'm running without nouniprotect at the moment), but I also use the satellite to clear the portals, especially if my playable students need some cash (from the sale of the scrap metal).  Grim always adds, "human interest" I feel.

Quote from: jolrei
I'll just go off somewhere else now for a bit and try to find the other braincell.

Don't worry jolrei, I guess we both need to pay more attention to what we're reading.
[/quote]

You're too kind.  I think I found a couple of braincells today, next to my alarm clock.  Unfortunately, they seem to have been attached to a chest cold, which I shall doubtless enjoy for the next week or so.  This may adversely affect their functioning (sort of like installing BV and running it from the installer).

Tribulatio proxima est
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: