More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 23:59:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  A hack request RE: Sloppy Sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: A hack request RE: Sloppy Sims  (Read 2700 times)
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
A hack request RE: Sloppy Sims
« on: 2005 November 02, 22:05:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crammyboy has a hack on MTS2 that cuts down on autonomous cleaning by sloppy Sims. I'd like to take it a step further, though. Is it possible to make sloppy Sims, say 3 or less Neat, not care about hygiene and environment? This would be especially useful since stink is now a turn-on/turn-off in the game. I get sick of the slobs complaining over it.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
Re: A hack request RE: Sloppy Sims
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 02, 22:07:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sounds like a great idea...  we can have all the slobs turned on by their mutual stinkiness...

*gags at the thought of this in reality*

Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 02, 22:16:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sounds like a great idea...  we can have all the slobs turned on by their mutual stinkiness...

LOL!  Hmmm.  I think I only have about four neat points.  I'm in the midst of autonomously cleaning the kitchen--well, in between coming in here and sitting on my rear. Wink

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 03, 05:47:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I was a Sim, my surname would be Lothario ... and I don't mean I'd be Romance aspiration, either! 

I've got this mod in my game, but I can't see I've noticed anything any different, other than the sloppy Sims not cleaning-up their plates.  I'd certainly like to see it taken further.  I've yet to see a Sim swoon over someone stinky, although that's probably because I change that turn-on whenever I see it.  I can't see the point in any of the 'transient' ones.  Bad enough that they're all physically-oriented, without half of them only applying to certain times of the day, or whatever.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: