More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 02:35:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Help for Choppy Game
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Help for Choppy Game  (Read 2627 times)
smashthecat
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Help for Choppy Game
« on: 2009 August 09, 20:23:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was having problems with choppiness in my game after the latest patch.So I did a little research and found an article on the subject.In the article it was mentioned that if you turn off triple buffering and vertical sync in your 3D settings it would help eliminate most of it.Well I tested this and I am happy to say that it in deed helped.I would say it eliminated about 75%.I still have it just a little comparing to what I was experiencing.Hope this will help someone else out.
aspinL
Dimwitted Dunce

Every me and every you.

View Profile
Re: Help for Choppy Game
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 10, 01:35:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm assuming by "choppiness" you mean when the time skips and when scrolling, the screen moves in bursts? Because this is also the product of outdated video card or a video card that is just too low. Which then you'd just need to buy a better one.
Or it could mean your computer just doesn't have enough space.
chaos
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 August 10, 04:27:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF is with the lack of spacing between sentences? Look at my post. Do you see how there's a single space after each individual sentence? Do that. Lack of spacing between sentences makes your posts difficult to read, and thus your meaning gets lost behind the stupidity of not spacing out your sentences. When communicating, it's best to do so in the clearest way possible. Seriously, properly spacing your sentences is not that hard to do, so do it!

IN T/F J/P. Yeah, I know.
aspinL
Dimwitted Dunce

Every me and every you.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 August 10, 04:33:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF is with the lack of spacing between sentences? Look at my post. Do you see how there's a single space after each individual sentence? Do that. Lack of spacing between sentences makes your posts difficult to read, and thus your meaning gets lost behind the stupidity of not spacing out your sentences. When communicating, it's best to do so in the clearest way possible. Seriously, properly spacing your sentences is not that hard to do, so do it!
Smashthecat I just realized your were on another thread that I called you out on for not spacing (well not just me).

Bad smash! Angry You enjoy going around posting everywhere like a mad man without spacing!?

Edit: Found the thread-
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,16343.msg470462.html#msg470462
Now I do also realize that's it's extremely probable that you just haven't since logged in and checked your replies.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: