More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 18, 10:19:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Sims storytelling help
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims storytelling help  (Read 14492 times)
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: Sims storytelling help
« Reply #25 on: 2005 August 19, 01:20:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

baratron, I'm hooked too. Alien quadruplets - a nightmare indeed. Wink

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 August 19, 17:13:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very well done Baratron, very well done indeed. I'll be waiting for the continuing of your story. It's just like Reg says, I can't wait for what comes next, just like with her stories. Keep it going for us story-junkies...please :D

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 August 21, 18:42:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just read the 2nd chapter. Very nice! got me hooked once more haha! did you really had Max pregnant with quads to get those photos?

Our Creator was bored. Our Creator made humans. Our Creator loves Sims 2!
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2005 August 22, 00:37:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just read the 2nd chapter. Very nice! got me hooked once more haha! did you really had Max pregnant with quads to get those photos?

How else was I going to be able to take photos of it?!

I'll let you into a secret, though. I have a couple of different versions of my Neighbourhood. There's the real one that I actually play, and the storytelling one where strange and horrible things happen Wink. Thus my real sims don't get tormented - only the actors do! (I'm trying to use this to convince myself that it's ok to kill a sim I don't much like and bring him back as a zombie, but it's not working so far - my Must Prevent Sim Death At All Costs thing is kicking in).

The next chapter of that story won't be ready for a while, because I need Nightlife for some of the planned scenes - but I'm working on a couple of other stories at the moment. I'll let you know when they're done.   

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 August 22, 02:33:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dang, that means we are going to be waiting a while.  Roll Eyes  Are you going to be a Nightlife beta tester?  Wink
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 August 22, 12:14:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know what you mean Baratron, I can't bring myself to kill them either, no matter how obnoxious they are.

But that particular neighborhood sounds like a movie-set to me. Just tell yourself that this is merely a stage and they are all actors. They don't really die, they are just pretending. I mean, with TJ's rewards collection, you can get the resurrect thing, and with enough money, the Grim Reaper returns your sim as good as new, and not with the zombie look/walk. Cheesy

S/he can then, with the appropriate make-up/surgery play another role in you fabulous stories.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 August 22, 21:04:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll let you into a secret, though. I have a couple of different versions of my Neighbourhood. There's the real one that I actually play, and the storytelling one where strange and horrible things happen Wink. Thus my real sims don't get tormented - only the actors do! (I'm trying to use this to convince myself that it's ok to kill a sim I don't much like and bring him back as a zombie, but it's not working so far - my Must Prevent Sim Death At All Costs thing is kicking in).

Just an FYI....Knowledge Sims not only do not mind being Zombies, they actually like it. If you have a Knowledge Sim turn someone into a Zombie, they spin up the want to be a zombie. Smiley
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 August 23, 00:20:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a sim softie too. In fact, I downloaded a couple of ghost sims in my first n'hood, was going to kill them off immediately. One of them, Martha, was such a cool little sim, I not only let her live but was planning to make her immortal. Until the n'hood exploded in the BFBVFOS.  Martha's Story

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: